• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS2 updated roster

It it possible to make a final download file that can be easily used on the PS3 hard drive with updated squads,boots,kits,logo's,names,tournament sponsorship

with correct post protectors corner flags,faces and undershirts and undershorts?

Big ask, i am sorry but some of the editing skill on show at the minute this could be made with relative ease surely?

Many Thanks

I finally found this thread and am bumping it, as I just bought a PS2, (one of my PS3's died taking with it my PS2 roster) and I'm wanting to update my roster to play Rugby 08 some more. I don't have a hacked or modded PS2, so it's going to be a bit tricky, but I think I did it with my PS3, so it should be do-able again.

Samoan Stallion

I have the PC and the PS2 version, as well as **** for brains. I am really confused but all I know is that I'm desperate to have an updated roster on PS2. I've got my final roster ready that I am happy with. When it comes to all that extracting files stuff etc. I will deffinitely **** it up.Would it not be possible for me to email you my final roster, you do that whole extract and authenticate **** and email it back to me? I know its a lot to ask and I probably sound quite rude, but I just have absolutely no idea what to do and I would really owe you one

hey guys doe anyone have a working NTSC PS3 roster file for rugby 08? I downloaded one ages ago that didnt work, i think it must have been a PAL version....

Use mymc to import your save onto a virtual memory card.

Latest posts