• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ps2 version of Rugby 2005 released in Ireland...

C

cavan

well sort of! A mate of mine works in XtraVision in Artane and he just told me they got three copies of Rugby2005 on ps2, three on Xbox and three on PC last Friday. The three ps2 versions were snapped up straight away, but the Xbox and PC versions are still there. I'm hoping to secure the one of the PC versions tomorrow. Will let you know what happens.

Xtravision seemed to have got a headstart on the rest of the world, lol. Shane got his copy off them too. They're usually **** at stuff like this.

Well, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, but do you want to start the First Match thread when you get it?

Mine's due out tomorrow but you're 8 hours ahead of me.

i won't get to play until the weekend i'm afraid. My pc is at home in my parent's house. It's too distracting to have it up here at uni.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 9 2005, 04:08 AM
well sort of! A mate of mine works in XtraVision in Artane and he just told me they got three copies of Rugby2005 on ps2, three on Xbox and three on PC last Friday. The three ps2 versions were snapped up straight away, but the Xbox and PC versions are still there. I'm hoping to secure the one of the PC versions tomorrow. Will let you know what happens.

Xtravision seemed to have got a headstart on the rest of the world, lol. Shane got his copy off them too. They're usually **** at stuff like this.
dont put xtra vision down they have improved greatly in da last year! i get all my pc games off em now!

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 9 2005, 06:05 AM
you're 8 hours ahead of me.
... well stop bloody supersizing everything and Pull Your Finger Out!

1/2 hur till my download has finished...
<

doesnt it seem to u that ea have made a cock up in the distribution of the game considering nobody actually knows when the game is comeing out and it seems nobody does find out, untill they look round their local game store and why is it that irelands got the game before england and the other parts of the UK. surely it would have been in ea's interest 2 release the game earlier in the year considering the zurich premiership is nearing the end of the season!

I've ordered it from play.com and they are Still saying that its out on the 18th!! So...I e-mailed them back explaining that I may just have to cancel my order and go to Game on friday! they E-mailed me back saying distributor tells us 18th etc etc.. WHAT A DISTRIBUTION ***K UP! I've lost count how many times I've checked the mail box today.

ok can u order this in like walses,and still get it,and is it 100 percent out.

got my PC version today from a mate who works in Xtravision. I'm a happy boy today.

Latest posts