• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Queensland Reds vs Crusaders

<div class='quotemain'>
The Reds have something going. We could be on the verge of a new era in Australian rugby not unlike the Brumbies dominance in recent years. I don't know why Moore chose to move to ACT, not only is it a crap place but the Reds look more promising at the moment. He's a good player though and will be missed.
[/b]

I've travelled through Queensland.

I'd much rather be living in Canberra.

Stephen Moore didn't have much of a choice with Saiaa Faingaa coming up.

Plus, like all of the Queenslanders before him, the Brumbies will bring the best out of him.

The Reds are going pretty well at the moment, but I doubt they're more promising than the Brumbies - as the results show.
[/b][/quote]

Mate I live in Exeter, near Goulburn, and I much prefer the Gold Coast :D
You'd want to hope that Andy Friend could bring as much as possible out of Stephen Moore, you can't go much worse in the forwards than you did this year. :D

We all know the Force are the way of the future. ;) [/b]

should have been the melbourne force :cheers:

although only 3000 fans would have turned up to watch the games :rahh:

Man this game was full of surprises I thought Reds would actually take it out! However whenever your beating the Crusaders its never a guarenteed win and you always have that eerie feeling that they'll steal the game, and sure enough they did. The Crusaders always deal out major damage in the last 20 minutes.

Poor Reds. It is the same every week, we always come out in front looking good after the first half. And then in the last 10-20 minutes we throw away the game by making crucial mistakes. Unbelievable. Digby Ione's Tackle was by far the stupids thing i have ever seen in Super 14. 10 meters out from the line what was he thinking!!!!!

Reds vs Crusaders, wow what a game. I was going crazy in the last few minutes, when the crusaders came back.

^ :eek: BLASPHEMY!!!!
The best game of rugby I've seen this year in the Super 14. 179 tackles to 78.

Latest posts