• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Queensland Reds vs Sharks

Unbelievable from the Reds. That had to be a try. Settle for the 3 points instead, but a try....

Why do I get the feeling with 10 minutes to go the Reds will lose in typical Reds fashion in the dieing stages.

Ha I just topped this weeks Investec Super 14 challenge tipping :D got the Chiefs game with the exact score and the only person to Tip the Reds there.

Proud to be a Reds fan tonight. Forwards - Backs - EVERYONE played well. Unlucky Steve-o and fellow Sharks fans, but Reds were unbelievable tonight. Daniel Braid is proving to be the best buy for the Reds, he keeps delivering every week. Hope he can stay next season. Genia's flick to Ioane was massive and I'm regretting not going to this game. I actually enjoyed that win more than the Broncos 1 point win over the Cowgirls in the rugby league last night, not often you see the Reds beat the number 1 undefeated team let alone win a game.

From the Sharks I thought Steyn was pretty disapointing, his knock-on in goal summed up his night.

Higgenbotham had a fantastic game, Houston didn't drop the ball as much, Berrick kicked too much.

Not surprisingly the worst game I've watched this year. The Sharks were, and the best way to describe it, impotent. No real drive in the play. Kockott was the only player really fired up for the game. When Pienaar went off you just sensed the Sharks backline lacked direction. Steyn really, and unfortunately, offers nothing at fly-half. He had an absolute shocker when he moved there.
Most of the players just seemed to just be going through the motions really. Muller has been especially disappointing imo. He's nowhere as verbal and influential as a captain should be. To add to that he's nowhere in the game itself as well. I'm just really fed up with the effort from him.

Although I'm not happy it's not the time for heads to roll yet, we should be a different team back in Durban. Hopefully the boys can pull off one more vital away win against the Force next week.

foxtel cut out from thunderstorm so you know how ****** off i was to find out that my favourite team beats the no1 side... must of been a great game, waiting for the 10:30 replay tonight cant wait, i got all my tips right with my friends :D (except the crusaders/WF draw) GO THE REDS we still in this :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 14 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was I the only person who tipped the Reds this week?[/b]

the sharks had no response to the reds styl of play, but i dont see the reds going on to do much else this season. they somehow always manage to dissapoint. but well played savour the victory :bravo:

Latest posts