• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Queensland Reds

H

Hamster

Ok, I cant believe it. We just won a game on the weekend.

And not just any old win, we won quite convincly.

And not just any old team, we beat the defending champions the Bulls, who beat us 92-3 last year.

And all the players that were playing like schoolboys stood up for Wallaby contention.. Quade Cooper (God) finally showed why hes so good.

Ahhh... I'm finally proud to call myself a Reds fan.

settle down lad.... if you can beat the Lions @ Ellis Park, then it's safe to say the spoon maybe heading for a new home this year.

Ok, I cant believe it. We just won a game on the weekend.

And not just any old team, we beat the defending champions the Bulls, who beat us 92-3 last year.

And all the players that were playing like schoolboys stood up for Wallaby contention.. Quade Cooper (God) finally showed why hes so good.

[/b]
Belt up you little Churchie fagget.

<div class='quotemain'> Ok, I cant believe it. We just won a game on the weekend.

[/b]
Belt up you little Churchie fagget.
[/b][/quote]

:blink:

Its good to see long suffering fans be happy.........in fact its time like that that make the good times all the more better.

Hopefully the reds can finally be consistent and maybe next year make the finals!. :)

Latest posts