• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , at least 3 screen shots please !!!!! 1 for the menu/interface, an action shot of set pieces and an open field shot including some of the stadium, just something please. At this stage surely at least some of the visuals are set???? They are building more frustration then suspense.....

Ok , at least 3 screen shots please !!!!! 1 for the menu/interface, an action shot of set pieces and an open field shot including some of the stadium, just something please. At this stage surely at least some of the visuals are set???? They are building more frustration then suspense.....
Maybe in you, other people are showing patience ;)

As a HUGE fan of 08, the game is way too easy. Even though a simulation, will there be more varied difficulty levels as there was in 2001?
In 08 the opposition kick way too often, and not far enough. I believe teams must have different approaches to a game (considering whether, team style, and or occasion). Will you possibly implement this?

How close do you think you can get to a rugby simulation? Rugby 08 was pretty off the mark, while Rugby has a lot more complicating issues than other sporting games in terms of contact, I feel it is still far behind other sports games in terms of realism. Do you think you can replicate what Fifa does for soccer? Madden does for American football?

How close do you think you can get to a rugby simulation? Rugby 08 was pretty off the mark, while Rugby has a lot more complicating issues than other sporting games in terms of contact, I feel it is still far behind other sports games in terms of realism. Do you think you can replicate what Fifa does for soccer? Madden does for American football?

it doesnt work like that .

Q1) Will things like altitude when playing in South Afirica for example, have an impact on the players and how far the ball is kicked?

Q2) Will the focus of the game be more on actual gameplay rather than presentation etc?

There's alot of people saying that the game is too easy and yes for us that have played it for ages it is but I think if I was creating the game I'd not only have to consider that but at the same time you'd have to think about people that maybe have never played it before. I wouldn't want to make a game that's challenging for us that live on it but so difficult for newcomers it would just frustrate them.

To all those suggesting the game is too easy why don't you play as the worst team on the game than just stack up a team full of star players in every position and see how you go. Still too easy?? if so than you'll never be pleased no matter what Ea Sports try to do to make the game harder.

There's alot of people saying that the game is too easy and yes for us that have played it for ages it is but I think if I was creating the game I'd not only have to consider that but at the same time you'd have to think about people that maybe have never played it before. I wouldn't want to make a game that's challenging for us that live on it but so difficult for newcomers it would just frustrate them.

To all those suggesting the game is too easy why don't you play as the worst team on the game than just stack up a team full of star players in every position and see how you go. Still too easy?? if so than you'll never be pleased no matter what Ea Sports try to do to make the game harder.

Surely that's why you have different difficulty levels?

Q1: In terms of the features in the game, I read somewhere where the features people are talking about is only 5% of what you are considering, my question is are you including like all time xv games like say All Blacks 87 xv vs All Blacks 2010 xv, or All Blacks all time xv, or world xv, or all time world xv, or international all time xv's like Australia XV vs All Blacks XV?

Q2: What is the improvement on AI is it going to be more specefic, such as more variations in the difficulty levels?

First of all. Will the all black have a level of 100% as they are on top of the rugby world right now.:D:D:DGo mighty Blacks

Second when will the game be released?

What are you guys gonna do about online players cheating. Hb creats the FIFA games and the level of cheating is unbearable.Hackers duplicate players, they get outrageous amounts of money out of no where and I even hear that some people have even managed to control opponent players online. Its an expensive game, and as for Rugby games we only seem to get one every 4 years. What is HB studios gonna do about it? It would be a tragedy to have hackers and cheaters ruin a game that could make history.

Thank you.

I've never encountered anybody cheating on the FIFA games

@ olyy , ur 1 liners are not cool. I thnik rugby fans havce been waiting ages for anything decent and now that something decent is in the pipeworks surely it isnt too early...... ahh forget it your not worth it......Screen shots please.. :)

I've never encountered anybody cheating on the FIFA games

me either, nor in madden. the only problem i have encountered is lag and thats generally cause either they are on the other side of the world, or they have a shitty connection.

@ olyy , ur 1 liners are not cool. I thnik rugby fans havce been waiting ages for anything decent and now that something decent is in the pipeworks surely it isnt too early...... ahh forget it your not worth it......Screen shots please.. :)
...what?
The guy said cheaters are a massive problem with FIFA, and I stated that I've never seen anybody cheating.
I do apologise if you have a problem with me stating that :rolleyes:

no problem with you, HB can we have please have a couple oc Screenshots please and a couple of certified features. I would expect these at east 1 0r 2 of these to be finalised by now because of the work going into developing the feautures.. if not how about a date to say when more definitive information will be available ?? Eiother of these will be great thanks and sorry for the impatience but its been a long long time between drinks..

You whine when they don't give a date, then when they finally give in and produce a date for something, if they push it back, you'll whine some more. It's a no-win situation for the makers of the game. Just be patient. Continually asking isn't going to make things happen faster. (And this isn't just on this count, it's for many games that have a highly-anticipated release)

Will IRB sevens circuit be included in rugby 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts