• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this, a dictatorship? Let people say what they want for god sake

You're free to discuss whatever you want. So long as it's not off topic or spam.

However, what's the point of quoting a 7 month old post?

no-one else said anything so i felt like i had to take the job myself :)

And PLEASE HB can yous do something about the speed of players? on rugby 08 and most of the rugby games I have habana trying to out run the front rows but they still catch up can you guys fix that.. because in a real game the fittest backline can out ran the fowards

yafeka, in what situation? I don't think I have ever had this problem, but maybe you are talking about a certain phase or play or line that seems to be a glitch that creates the problem.

Q1 will this game be atleast partially xbox kinect and/or playstations move compatible

Q2 are you awair of any plans to make the hb studios rugby games more frequent.

will there be a B & I lions mode with squad selection? Will there be classic /world IV teams?

What licenses have you secured????

When are we having the next update? Bullitt?

Will it just be a world cup ***le like Fifa or a full game like previous ***les eith world cup included?

Will the currie cup be included?

Will it just be a world cup ***le like Fifa or a full game like previous ***les eith world cup included?

Will the currie cup be included?

Pretty sure it will be a full game, else it will be the biggest let down...won't be worth more than R200.
Also hoping they can get CC, but we have to wait until they announce it or hopfully the next update.

When is the next update cuz it has been like 5 months since our last one?!

I have a few question for any HB Dev?

1. Will you be changing the game Engine?
2. Will you be changing the file system like that of FIFA(tm) *.rx3 *.big-new?
3. Will you be changing the GFX on the kits?

Any response would be appreciated.

If any of these have been posted i apologise! to lazy to look through them :p

have a few question for any HB Dev?

1. Will you be changing the game Engine? ---------hahaha NO
2. Will you be changing the file system like that of FIFA(tm) *.rx3 *.big-new? ----hahahhaha no
3. Will you be changing the GFX on the kits? --haahahhaha no

Thanks for the quistions but No . We will be bringing out Rugby 08 in a Rugby 2012 box with less feutures,licences and players and twice the price . We might have tweeked the scrum just enough that you think its a new game.

have a few question for any HB Dev?

1. Will you be changing the game Engine? ---------hahaha NO
2. Will you be changing the file system like that of FIFA(tm) *.rx3 *.big-new? ----hahahhaha no
3. Will you be changing the GFX on the kits? --haahahhaha no

Thanks for the quistions but No . We will be bringing out Rugby 08 in a Rugby 2012 box with less feutures,licences and players and twice the price . We might have tweeked the scrum just enough that you think its a new game.

Dear members,

Please ignore this pillock.

Regards,

Educated society.

I would like to be proved wrong

In the mean time, why don't you provide the evidence to prove your rediculous claims instead of being a typical fanboi troll who's invaded from the other board.

I'd like it if you weren't here anymore. Sadly, that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.