• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a few question for any HB Dev?

1. Will you be changing the game Engine? ---------hahaha NO
2. Will you be changing the file system like that of FIFA(tm) *.rx3 *.big-new? ----hahahhaha no
3. Will you be changing the GFX on the kits? --haahahhaha no

Any response would be appreciated.

If any of these have been posted i apologise! to lazy to look through them :p

Thanks for the quistions but No . We will be bringing out Rugby 08 in a Rugby 2012 box with less feutures,licences and players and twice the price . We might have tweeked the scrum just enough that you think its a new game.

Thank you for your constructive reply??? made me laugh but as you are not a DEV waste of a post!!

Hopefully we start getting some answers to our questions soon...no one ever replies...guess i must just be patient 4 once, we have been waiting for 4 years so far anyway should just keep up the waiting...

Hopefully we start getting some answers to our questions soon...no one ever replies...guess i must just be patient 4 once, we have been waiting for 4 years so far anyway should just keep up the waiting...
They've answered three lots of questions in the Q&As…they're not ignoring us!

Also just remember that HB can only provide what they can, to give us information they have to go through legal processes to ensure that the information they give us is correct and does not cause any problems with any of the terms of agreements they have signed with people.

Can we expect longevity with Rugby2012 eg.online play,downloadable roster/ratings/kits update?

Can we expect more tournaments like Magners,Top14,Aviva Premiership?

Thank you.

Yup, you guys r right...didn't think about it

have a few question for any HB Dev?

1. Will you be changing the game Engine? ---------hahaha NO
2. Will you be changing the file system like that of FIFA(tm) *.rx3 *.big-new? ----hahahhaha no
3. Will you be changing the GFX on the kits? --haahahhaha no

Any response would be appreciated.

If any of these have been posted i apologise! to lazy to look through them :p

Thanks for the quistions but No . We will be bringing out Rugby 08 in a Rugby 2012 box with less feutures,licences and players and twice the price . We might have tweeked the scrum just enough that you think its a new game.
Here's a question for you...Are you an HB Dev? N-O

Will there be something similar to FIFA 11 in the sense that you can kick around the ball before you play your game. Also if this is so will there be like a pre game training session?

This game as nothing to do with EA this time around, so chances it will resemble FIFA are very slim and would probably infringe copy rights.

HB developed the last couple of Fifa games didn't they? so I'm assuming they would probably be using the same engine

No, they were made by EA Canada.

EA use to publish the Rugby games made by HB, but have had nothing to do with them since Rugby 08.

Either way, I can't imagine they'd used last gen tech.

Hopefully I post it in the correct section but is there a slight chance they will release a demo for all the platforms?

Hello everyone, new here. Just wondering if anyone knows if this game will be released in the United States?

Hello everyone, new here. Just wondering if anyone knows if this game will be released in the United States?

That depends on the publisher. HB hasn't confirmed any, but I'm pretty sure the game will be released in the States.

Hopefully I may be able to find out more about that in the next 6 weeks - 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.