• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions reference Rugby Team Manager 2015

A request - on the recruitment(players) screen there are multiple tabs at the top to enable you to refine your search. Can we have these tabs on the main squad (players) screen please? It would make sorting through and picking your squad so much easier. Also the same for academy and colt players screens. Presumably because the multiple search tabs exist in recruitment, it shouldn't be too difficult to make them available on the other screens (at least that is my hope!).

I have a query regarding second tier (professional) teams and finances.

When playing on Hard difficulty, it seems you start with quite a large weekly loss (PROD2 clubs all seem to be around the 20k mark), with no means to alter it (player salaries are too minor for sales to have any effect).

It seems coach salaries are the main expenses, as most professional level clubs have 4-5 star coaches that can only be bought out (which doesn't change anything). I'm attempting a save with Biarritz on Hard difficulty, but struggling financially. The -3% daily I get for having a negative bank balance will likely see me fired long before the end of the season.

Any advice would be welcome.

Hi Snowden,

Yes certain of the French coaches salaries do need looking at, we will correct this in the next update we do which will be early next week. many thanks for picking this up.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

I have a query regarding second tier (professional) teams and finances.

When playing on Hard difficulty, it seems you start with quite a large weekly loss (PROD2 clubs all seem to be around the 20k mark), with no means to alter it (player salaries are too minor for sales to have any effect).

It seems coach salaries are the main expenses, as most professional level clubs have 4-5 star coaches that can only be bought out (which doesn't change anything). I'm attempting a save with Biarritz on Hard difficulty, but struggling financially. The -3% daily I get for having a negative bank balance will likely see me fired long before the end of the season.

Any advice would be welcome.

Hi Dave,

Just a quick one, I noticed in when international squads are selected all 32 players receive a cap for each game whether they play or not. No biggie but would be nice to have fixed. Cheers.

I just noticed a bug in the Six Nations where the teams get 4 points for a win and there are bonus points, which is different to the actual system of 2 points for a win. Also I really want the Rugby Champions Cup (or the Euro Tier 1 Cup as it's called in the game) to be fixed as there are 5 teams in some pools and there's some teams in the competition that aren't actually in it

Im trying to sign Francis Saili, because he might sign for us this week, but I cant sign him for some reason. It says I "cant bid for this player as the salary cap was already breached".....What does this mean? I have â'¬600,000 free in my wage budget and 2 stars for my "centre of excellence". Is is because I broke my wage budget in year 1 and had to cut every ones wages? We could really do with a decent manual tbh

Hi Dave, just wondering?

Hi

I am struggling at the minute on this game due to match energy, especially of the forwards!

I have a huge squad in order to try and deal with this and can't get anymore in due to the salary cap.

I'm losing games because some of my forwards have a match energy of less than 30/20 at the start of each game.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi

I am struggling at the minute on this game due to match energy, especially of the forwards!

I have a huge squad in order to try and deal with this and can't get anymore in due to the salary cap.

I'm losing games because some of my forwards have a match energy of less than 30/20 at the start of each game.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hire Physios, 3, their salary isnt included in your salary cap I think so get 5 star 1s

Hire Physios, 3, their salary isnt included in your salary cap I think so get 5 star 1s

Make sure physios are assigned after matches and this will reduce attrition.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Damo,

Yes you will already be breaching the salary cap

Hi Dave, just wondering?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Aled,

Six Nations points will be corrected in the next update.

Kind Regards
Dave

Playing as Saracens and I'm getting destroyed in every game on easy. My players fitness goes from 99 to 0 within 30 minutes. Can anybody tell me where I am going wrong please and this is spoiling the game for me!

Great game tho, just hope I can sort this issue

I just purchased and downloaded the game from steam.
I see there are patches released. Where do i get them ? and how do i apply them ?

thanks

It sounds like you may be running the Blitz Defence tactic on a permanent basis.

Blitz Defence is very effective, but it does tend to tire players out very quickly.

Really pleased that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave

Playing as Saracens and I'm getting destroyed in every game on easy. My players fitness goes from 99 to 0 within 30 minutes. Can anybody tell me where I am going wrong please and this is spoiling the game for me!

Great game tho, just hope I can sort this issue

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rugga-lad,

All updates are downloaded automatically on Steam.

Kind Regards
Dave

I just purchased and downloaded the game from steam.
I see there are patches released. Where do i get them ? and how do i apply them ?

thanks

A couple of questions that seemed to have slipped your attention Dave:

1. A request - on the recruitment(players) screen there are multiple tabs at the top to enable you to refine your search. Can we have these tabs on the main squad (players) screen please? It would make sorting through and picking your squad so much easier. Also the same for academy and colt players screens. Presumably because the multiple search tabs exist in recruitment, it shouldn't be too difficult to make them available on the other screens (at least that is my hope!).

2. Editing question - If I change a player's attributes and calibre, will his value and wage demands alter to reflect the changes I have made? It doesn't seem too, but perhaps it will at the end of a season?

Will there be a update for when the internationl squad is called up that even the players that don't make it to the field get capped .. i feel that only players that come onto the field should get a cap same at club level aswell

It sounds like you may be running the Blitz Defence tactic on a permanent basis.

Blitz Defence is very effective, but it does tend to tire players out very quickly.

Really pleased that you are enjoying the game.

Kind Regards
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rugga-lad,

All updates are downloaded automatically on Steam.

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your answer.
If i understand you correctly, the latest updates are already included in the game which i downloaded ?

Yes that is correct all updates are automatically downloaded.
HiiDave Thanks for your answer.
If i understand you correctly, the latest updates are already included in the game which i downloaded ?

Hi Dave, just seen that there was an update released earlier, can I ask what was included in this update? Thanks

Hi Aled,

No problem

- There was a balancing of some of the French Star player stats.
- Only starting 23 international players get capped instead of 32
- The French coaches' wages, were brought into line with particular reference to the ProD2
- Increase income of professional calibre clubs when on hard mode

I hope you are continuing to enjoy the game.

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi Dave, just seen that there was an update released earlier, can I ask what was included in this update? Thanks

Is there a chance that while in a match the auto manage you can add a option to only auto manage tactics i like to do my own subs but i like to sim a entire match and only be able to control my subs like a real manager

Latest posts