Graphics: 2D or 3D Accelerator
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1024 x 600 24-bit colour Display
Input Devices: Mouse & Keyboard
Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Device
Operating System: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
DirectX: DirectX 9 or better

For further information please visit the official website at:-
http://www.alternativesoft.co.uk/RUTM/RUTM.html
What pc spec will be needed to play the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks for your kind comments, it is really appreciated by all of us involved with the game. :)
In answer to your question, you probably have an Assistant assigned to the main squad.
Hi guys :)
First of all, I love this game, really amazing :)
I just have one little problem: I don't arrive to see any match in 2D or 3D
Well when I press the "Advance" button to come to the day after (which will be the match day), I can't see the match, it gives me automatically the result of the match. Any tips?
Thank you again!
Cheers

Can anyone post a screenshot of the Gloucester squad? Getting the game for Christmas but would like to know how they've rated various players! Thanks

We hope to be able to release a tablet version, but it will not be until much later in 2015

Hi Dave. Thanks for answering all the Qs. Out of interest are internationals simulated eg the World Cup? Can we control nations?

Cheers

Yes, academy and colts squads can be edited.

Durban are a South African club in the Super Championship, and can be edited also.
Will we be able to edit youth teams names aswell ? ... and will the teams names be like durban instead of sharks

There are 57 competitions in the game, with many clubs playing in multiple competitions, such as Bath,
who play in the Aviva Premiership, Euro Tier 1 Cup and the England-Wales Cup.

But Durban cannot be edited to play in both the Super Championship and the South Africa Division 1, unless
you want to double up the players and have 2 instances of each.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any questions about the game please put them in the one thread Questions Reference Rugby Union Team Manager 2015, as it is very easy to miss questions that pop up elsewhere. ( also please remember, please do not expect instant answers 24/7 ) Many thanks Dave

Thanks for replying Dave. I am sure someone here will get creative!

I think quite a cool mod would be to make the domestic competitions in Aus, NZ and SA qualifying competitions for the Super XV. This is a little beyond the realm of the editor though.

Australia Division1, South Africa Division1 and New Zealand Division 1 are all qualifying competitions for the Super Championship.

Thanks for replying Dave. I am sure someone here will get creative!

I think quite a cool mod would be to make the domestic competitions in Aus, NZ and SA qualifying competitions for the Super XV. This is a little beyond the realm of the editor though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes there is the Northern Hemisphere Nations (Eng,Ire,Scot,Fra,Ita,Wal),
the Southern Hemisphere Nations (Arg,Aus,SA,NZ),
and the World Nations Cup (20 Nations).

All International clubs are available to be managed by the player
Hi Dave. Thanks for answering all the Qs. Out of interest are internationals simulated eg the World Cup? Can we control nations?

Cheers

Hi Dave how do you get to add Club logos, Player faces, and Team kits to the game with the unlicensed teams and nations used to do it with Football manager it was just png files however this is dds files and very tricky.

Little note for Dave.

I've tried to edit through my files, League, Club editing... just the face of the game mainly.

Every time I try to make a save it's now crashing :(. Any help on this issue would be really useful.

The editor is crashing by the way, so when I click save, it says the editor has an error and crashes which is really frustrating so after fixing the names of the Super XV, the name of the comp and doing 5 teams players, the NZ comp... it crashes :(.

Still haven't received my game from 365 games , I pre ordered it in November. Has any else got the same issue ?

Very sorry to hear of your problem, we will look into it and get back to you just as soon as we can.
Little note for Dave.

I've tried to edit through my files, League, Club editing... just the face of the game mainly.

Every time I try to make a save it's now crashing :(. Any help on this issue would be really useful.

The editor is crashing by the way, so when I click save, it says the editor has an error and crashes which is really frustrating so after fixing the names of the Super XV, the name of the comp and doing 5 teams players, the NZ comp... it crashes :(.

Very sorry to hear of your problem, we will look into it and get back to you just as soon as we can.

Don't know if there's any logic to it, but in case it helps point you in the direction of the problem I've found that if I edit Kieran Read and/or Michael Hooper's names, the game will crash when I load the edit-file. I edited/saved a chunk at a time till I found where it was breaking, and it seemed to be that. I've done a SH edit without those 2 changes and it's working fine.

Is there a mod who can make this topic a sticky?

swhi089 - I was about to start editing NZ and Aus names. Have you done the whole SH? Can we upload stuff here? I might work on some minnows.

Has anyone worked out the calibre thing yet? If I have a 25 year old in the senior squad who is International calibre, is it possible for him to become world class? It seems to say n/a by potential calibre for the players I've looked at.

One other question... soz. Managing Bath I need to upgrade stadium in order to avoid a fine - I might be being dense, but I can't seem to do this in the facilities tab?

I'm loving this game more and more.

Hi Dave,

how come when the game was advertised it said
•Fully customised editor Utilise the game editor to create your own teams, players, leagues and competitions for a fully customised experience.

All you can do on the editor is edit names and attributes, you can't create teams, players or comps etc?

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 1 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Drive Space: 4 GB
Graphics: 2D or 3D Accelerator
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1024 x 600 24-bit colour Display
Input Devices: Mouse & Keyboard
Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Device
Operating System: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
DirectX: DirectX 9 or better

For further information please visit the official website at:-
http://www.alternativesoft.co.uk/RUTM/RUTM.html

- - - Updated - - -

Many thanks for your kind comments, it is really appreciated by all of us involved with the game. :)
In answer to your question, you probably have an Assistant assigned to the main squad.

Thanks for giving the spec Dave. My old pc should be ok to run the game.

Hi Dave,

•Fully customised editor Utilise the game editor to create your own teams, players, leagues and competitions for a fully customised experience.

All you can do on the editor is edit names and attributes, you can't create teams, players or comps etc?

I was also puzzled by this. I love the game, but was under the impression one could edit competitions, clubs, facilities, staff, players, transfers etc? Perhaps there are plans afoot to add this later? I would totally understand if getting the game out with a basic editor was the priority, followed by something a little more comprehensive. I think a comprehensive editor would broaden the game's appeal.

How has your sales been? I haven't heard much in the way of advertising before the game was released so would be interesting to know, hopefully enough to justify a sequel. :)

Hi Dave is there a way you can swap players to the teams they are at like Brad Thorn to Leicester Tigers ect. And also is there a way you can stop teams being promoted and relegated and releganted from Pro 12 and Super 15.

Hi Dave,

@derek:

I don't think we can edit those things Derek. Hopefully this will change.

Hi Dave is there a way you can swap players to the teams they are at like Brad Thorn to Leicester Tigers ect. And also is there a way you can stop teams being promoted and relegated and releganted from Pro 12 and Super 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have requested in our PM Dave, can we extend the game to unlimited seasons please, or have the option to at least?

I run as a Chairman like manager, pressing the 7 days button but making sure everything runs smoothly kind of thing... and 15 seems short because when it finishes we can't go beyond that point... I just don't like the idea in my head when I reach 15 that's it...

Is it possible to make a quick tweak to allow full functionality beyond 15 seasons.

ALSO.. I have found a bug!! Managed in my 4th season to get the centre of excellence to 5 with Wasps... and I pulled a world class hooker and fly half, Max Clayton and Gareth Vallance. They get selected on international duty despite being in my academy... not being potentially the best in position but probably the game calculated entirely on future potential which is fine, but in the international selection screens their name doesn't pop up at all????? It's really weird but it's only the players I have pulled from the academy specifically, if I were to buy from another club and get an 18 yr old, which I did and signed a world class prop from Toulouse, his name will appear automatically. I think what's happening is the players I specifically pull from the academy are not generating a dummy international name as it shows in the editor, am I correct? :S

Can I confirm this is a bug?

Another issue I found is that my world class players I'm pulling through, 5 a season ;), only 2 from 6 or 7 I've pulled have the gold star next to them???? All other world class players in the game have gold stars and greatly effect the game match engine and I would of thought being World Class you have the ability to do that... is this also a bug? I've noticed the same thing with Internationals but that makes more sense to me, the world class ones though that doesn't.

Thanks Dave,

Kind regards,

Mark! :)

Latest posts