• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions

clements

Academy Player
Got the game for christmas, top girlfriend points right there, however i have a few questions and obsversations

1) how do i select a kicker? is there an option to chose restart taker, goal kicker?
2) when i get a transfer bid for one of my players, theres not an option to decline/negotiate , or even to view the profile of my player, is this something thats looking to be updated
3) The camera view in the match engine is very poor, if the attack down the near side, i cannot see whats happening,
4) When purchasing players, and going through the contract negotiation, i think it would be beneficial, if there is a warning, or something to show your near or now over the salary cap
5) Scouting for players is very frustrating, is there not an option where i can search all the leagues, for transfer listed, out of contract or loan players? instead of going through each league one by one.
6) the "mediator" option has far to much of an influence, i was a manager of a welsh division 2 team, and managed to sign some world class players, it broke my salary cap and budget, this is very unrealistic.
7) when my attacking options are sed to ad hoc, do i get to chose what happens with regards to in play tactics? or is this not the case anymore?

Vikings

I'm currently trying to select a vikings touring squad, but due to front row injuries and suspensions I cannot select enough front rowers so can't proceed. What's the way forward here?

I'm currently trying to select a vikings touring squad, but due to front row injuries and suspensions I cannot select enough front rowers so can't proceed. What's the way forward here?

Hi last nights update will now solve this for you.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Latest posts