• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quins v Gloucester

B

Bullitt

Gloucester travel to newly promited Harlequins who were unlucky not to claim the points at Twickenham last week against London Irish.

All discussion here.

Gloucester should be too strong for Quins. I can see them taking this one relatively comfortably.

I wouldn't be so sure... The Quins backline is a match for anyone with Mherts and Abbott fit they're a match for anyone. Still, I've been wrong before.

Still, I'll give it Quins by 2.

This should be an interesting game, Gloucester picked up a few injuries against Bath, with Balshaw limping off and Tindall sitting out... I dont think Quins can be underestimated this season and their backline if they get to play will match most sides in the Premiership...

Tough game to make a prediction for so going to go with Quins by 5 points

This should be an interesting game, Gloucester picked up a few injuries against Bath, with Balshaw limping off and Tindall sitting out... I dont think Quins can be underestimated this season and their backline if they get to play will match most sides in the Premiership...

Tough game to make a prediction for so going to go with Quins by 5 points
[/b]

Quins at home are hard to beat - it's their away form that is their achilles heel ... much like Glos! I take Quins by 6 if Mehrtens is fit

Terrible second half performance by Quins - some woeful tackling attempts as Gloucester chalked up 17 points in 5 mins without Quins touching the ball except to kick it off and knock it on!

Also, some terrible decision making by Volley in the last 5 mins when Quins were down by 10 points, to continue going for a try despite being awarded several kickable penalties which would at least have earned a bonus point, which may prove very valuable later in the season.

Next two games are Wasps and Leicester which I can't see Quins winning either, so they could be several points clear at the bottom of the table by the time the Anglo-Welsh cup kicks off.

Another long season ahead - at least Quins RL have avoided relegation now - respect to the Wigan fans who came down and made a cracking atmosphere yesterfday.

Latest posts