• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quitting The TRF ?

hey guys, whats up

this isn't permanent or its actually going to happen but i'm thinking about calling it a day here and i'll list my reasons:
- yeah i had my good moments on here, but in some threads especially the english threads i feel ignored half the time but when they're not i get abused for reasons that i dont know why.
- part off it is from the other thread were im saying that i should be banned from here ?, i know your probably taking the mic. but still i dont see why i should be banned in the first place.
- it sometimes takes 5 hours to get a reply from a thread.

but my question now is. should i stay ? or should i go ?. i want serious answers though cause when i quit i usually quit for good.

EDIT: but this is my main reason. its because i feel when i came on this i brought a bad reputation all i wanted to do when i come onto this forum is to talk rugby and post match fixtures etc. not to fight or hate.

I have also had this thought at some stage, so I get your frustration. My suggestion would be to keep your chin up and fight the good fight and only make the call when you find no more joy out of the forum.

I must say that I can't see why you would feel this way, as you seem harmless and provide decent remarks, especially about scottish rugby which is a bit of a silent member on this forum.

We here in SA see very little of scottish rugby apart from the international matches, so it's nearly impossible to discuss a matter in which we are uninformed.

i think you've guys have managed to convince me to stay. i didn't realise the impact i've made here and i'll be looking to keep that going. so thank you guys, your the best ;) now lets play rugby

Must be like being alive at your own funeral and hearing the platitudes before arising from your coffin!!!!

Good to hear you have come to your senses and are staying to fight the good fight for Scottish rugby though......................

Whose ImScotty?

Jokes. If you ever get bored or feel your not taken seriously enough, just write a long argumentitive post demonstrating your unstable state of mind. BigEwis does it all the time.

If Scotty leaves I will kill the remaining Beatles.
You're like an estranged Nephew who I only see at Christmas to me.

Last edited:
Quit being a *****. Youre a haggis eating loser. Online forums are for f*gs and nerds. You are the worst of the lot. Id like to thank psychicduck for awaking me from my trf slumber to crush this abomination. Psychicduck doesn't love you, everyone hates you

ImScotty ImSorry Imloveyou Imworried Immissyou Imacheiving Im1000posts Imshrek Imlove Imgay Imwantyou Imdontleavemeandthethethethethetherugbyforum Imyou Imwereallconnected ImDjokovic ImnotKilkenny ImlovemeandImloveyou Validate me you sexy Scot. Im150%reasontorememberthename.

96zYDYg.jpg

I legitimately thought groundhog and tadginator were the same person. TIL.

My work here is done. Goodbye TRF, I quit. I have bettered you all for the last time, and I will better you again.

Last edited:
My Work here is done. Goodbye trf. I quit, i have bettered you all for the last time and i will better you again

Last edited:
You three are meant to be on holiday, what the **** are you at?

And Scotty stay you're grand.

If an Irish person is slagging you it means they like you somewhat.

Tadginator is a violent drunk, he often takes off his shirt and beats us. Worst holiday ever. 0/10

"groundhog is worse" cmac95

"groundhog is a lazy negative f**k" tadginator

"id prefer to live with tadginator than myself" dolan/munsterforlife

If you cant take it then don't dish it out. Youre like a baker who hates cake but keeps on baking. Admit you were wrong. Be the big enough man.

Latest posts