• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro12 Round 5

Appalling refereeing! Harry Robinson held him in the tackle and the bloke just got up with Robinson still connected.

Ref for me has lost a little control over this.

What happened to Mike Allen guys?

Huge upset on the cards in Glasgow!

Why did Hewitt move inside? It was on if he stayed out.
Looks like typical Tom James today. Pace but no hands.

Blues blew that one. Still a penalty, but five or seven would have been better.

Tom James... Jesus wept.

Connacht over, but its been ruled held up. Scrum 5m... And Dave McSharry is over! Poor enough defence from Leinster there.

Oh, D'arcy is off with a knock, Noel Reid on. Worrying lack of experience from 9-13 now.

Cardiff perked up last 10 minutes or so, shame they didnt bother for the previous 50 or so

Fionn Carr's inability to tackle just cost us another try. Abject. 19-6.

Utter shambles at the Arms Park, glad I went last week where they won. Bet the South Terrace is an angry place right now

Very good win for the Dragons tonight too, 32-12 at home to a tough Edinburgh side.

Very good win for the Dragons tonight too, 32-12 at home to a tough Edinburgh side.

Prydie good off the tee and Steffan helping to keep the points ticking over.
A much needed win. One of our issues last season was lack of a consistent kicker.

That was terrible stuff from the Blues. Most of the time the Ulster players just had to pick up a spilled Blues ball and run as the Blues tacklers just fell off. Ulsters defense was top notch mind.

Worrying times to be a Blues fan, there are some very, very ordinary players representing them atm. Going through their squad I'd say the following are simply not good enough:

Gavin Evans, Dafydd Hewitt, Ceri Sweeney, Marc Breeze, Scott Andrews, Taufa'ao Filise, Ryan Harford, Nathan Trevett, Chris Czekaj and Tom James. Hewitt, Czekaj and James would be ok as 3rd or 4th choice squad players, but should be nowhere near the starting 15. Gareth Davies did ok after coming on, but I'm not sure he'll ever be good enough, same for Rob Lewis at scrum half.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh on Hewitt in particular, but when there's quality youngsters in the squad like Cory Allen or Owen Williams who aren't getting a look in I get a little annoyed.

Toulon are going to destroy this Blues team.

Latest posts