• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Racing v Toulouse: Heineken Cup Quarter Final

Tie of the round this one. Praying Toulouse bring it home. The possibility of losing to Zebo would give me sleepless nights for weeks!

Yeah I'm really hyped for this. Really hope Toulouse do it, partly cause we'd have a much better chance in a semi at home to Toulouse than away to Racing and partly because I like Toulouse a lot more. I couldn't take losing to Zebo but beating him again would be beautiful.

This one is for Racing to lose. They're at home. CCup is their priority (so they say). Pressure is on them. They have the squad to go all the way. If they don't too bad. The Toulouse youngsters will be too good for them next season. They know it. We know it...

This one is for Racing to lose. They're at home. CCup is their priority. Pressure is on them. They have the squad to go all the way. If they don't too bad. The Toulouse youngsters will be too good for them next season...
Ahhh! Everyone playing the underdog this week! :p

Toulouse are the team to beat in Europe if you ask me, your, pace, power... They've got it all!

I also want ye in the semi. You're fun, unlike the Parisians!

Ahhh! Everyone playing the underdog this week! :p

Toulouse are the team to beat in Europe if you ask me, your, pace, power... They've got it all!

I also want ye in the semi. You're fun, unlike the Parisians!
Not at all. Nothing to prove in Europe this season. Just here for the ride. Leinster is the team to beat. You're the champs.
And you may get a chance to beat Zebo.

Stade Toulousain : 15. Kolbe ; 14. Huget, 13. Guitoune, 12. Ntamack, 11. Médard ; 10. Holmes, 9. Dupont ; 7. Cros, 8. Kaino, 6. Elstadt ; 5.Gray, 4.Arnold ; 3.Faumuina, 2.Mauvaka, 1.Baille.

remplaçants : G.Marchand, Castets, Van Dyk, Tolofua, Faasalele, Bézy, Ramos, Ahki.

Last edited:
Great game so far.

Unlucky intercept.
I love it when the french play like this though, I really missed it TBH with the rise of Toulon easy to forget how they can play.

Great game so far.

Unlucky intercept.
I love it when the french play like this though, I really missed it TBH with the rise of Toulon easy to forget how they can play.
Agreed, if we don't win it I hope Toulouse do. I honestly think I wouldn't mind Racing either if it wasn't for feckin Zebo.

Should have been a yellow card. Probably game over now

Wreckless tackle so can't complain. Ref might even things out though.

Strange watching this in a dark stadium in France at this time of year.

Incredible game AND the team containing Zebo and Russell lost

Excellent Sunday entertainment
You can buy talent but can't buy the bit of grit and steel needed in a team ethos.
Toulouse have it in their dna. But can see Leinster destroy them in semis.....

You can buy talent but can't buy the bit of grit and steel needed in a team ethos.
Toulouse have it in their dna. But can see Leinster destroy them in semis.....
I can see Leinster winning but destroy?
Definitely not after their showing yesterday.

I can see Leinster winning but destroy?
Definitely not after their showing yesterday.
I'm only messing. With Leinsters injury list and Toulouse moving the ball like that it may be a fun game.
If there is 1 french team who won't fear Dublin it'll be Toulouse

Latest posts