• Yes it is amazing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it is a good game

• Not sure, could have been a bit better

• No not up to it

• No terrible, what were they doing in between World Championship Rugby and RC2006!

• Total voters
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 9 2006, 06:14 PM-->
Originally posted by nui1stxv@Feb 9 2006, 06:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43
@Feb 9 2006, 11:33 AM
Still hasnt grown on my and I have been left dissappointed again. I will see how Rugby 06 is, but I dont expect much

at first i found myself trying to make myself like the game but i cudnt, coz all i was doing was abusing the sprint button, and spreading it strait to the wings. I found when i changed up the way i played it was way better.

Passing two out to the backline, breaking a tackle, getting tackled, then offloading inside to a supporting player, then spreading it back out the backs is way more satisfying then, strait to the wings. Im converted now. You just feel alot more satisfied when it feels like you worked for the try.

Just look back in this thread and you will c how much i hated this game!! Im totally converted now. I cant stop playing. except when the galfrend cums round!!!! ;)
Alot better
True that.... Except I'm always the one cumming, not her...

Sorry. Too far? I just couldn't let that one slide... [/b]
hehehehehehehe
was expecting sumthing like that!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Feb 9 2006, 06:17 PM-->
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 9 2006, 06:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43
Still hasnt grown on my and I have been left dissappointed again. I will see how Rugby 06 is, but I dont expect much

at first i found myself trying to make myself like the game but i cudnt, coz all i was doing was abusing the sprint button, and spreading it strait to the wings. I found when i changed up the way i played it was way better.

Passing two out to the backline, breaking a tackle, getting tackled, then offloading inside to a supporting player, then spreading it back out the backs is way more satisfying then, strait to the wings. Im converted now. You just feel alot more satisfied when it feels like you worked for the try.

Just look back in this thread and you will c how much i hated this game!! Im totally converted now. I cant stop playing. except when the galfrend cums round!!!! ;)
Alot better

Sorry. Too far? I just couldn't let that one slide...
hehehehehehehe
was expecting sumthing like that!! :lol: :lol: [/b]
Yeah its all to do with the timing. I need to get my own girlfriend as practice until I meet yours again soon...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 9 2006, 06:26 PM-->
Originally posted by nui1stxv@Feb 9 2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 9 2006, 06:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sean43

Alot better

Sorry. Too far? I just couldn't let that one slide...

hehehehehehehe
was expecting sumthing like that!! :lol: :lol:
Yeah its all to do with the timing. I need to get my own girlfriend as practice until I meet yours again soon... [/b]
......................................................................................................................................................................... :blink: notice no more larfing!!!!!

altho i must admit its been awhile!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Yep... Just trying to see how far I could push it... Pretty deep as it turned out.

Just thought I'd post my short review in this thread to.
Here's my final score after extended play:

Graphics: 4.5
Seriously, the graphics are terrible in this game... it looks about the same level as crash bandicoot from PS1
Sound: 7
Decent I guess, all the expected grunts etc from the players and a passable, if not a touch booring commentary.
Gameplay: 5
It depends what you're looking for, but momentumless player movement, lottery line outs, rucks without turnovers (very rare if teams are equal), AFL ball rules for out of bounds players (ie: the player can be out if the ball is still inside the line), the return of the barge tackle (albiet a tiny bit toned down) and the lack of any deapth in regard to set plays or options at the ruck base just didn't do it for me... I know they said it would be very arcade like, but still, I thought it'd feel less like 7's this time around.
Features/Lifespan: 7
Plenty of tourny's and features here to keep you going, even if they are missing key SH licenses (but that's not swordfish's fault)... but again, you have to like the style of game for it to be of any importance.

OVERALL:

It's a bit of fun to play for a short while, but gets old pretty quick when you can average 80%+ possesion against top teams if your playing with a good team yourself on normal, and IC isn't much different.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Feb 7 2006, 10:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 7 2006, 09:02 AM

u dont wanna be holding it down all day long and passing

u wanna only use it when u see space.......if not used, passing is electric as u have more time to gauge a pattern in passing to break the line........ie cut-out then inside ball to man that was cut-out.......inside ball then back out to outside, u can execute these patterns with alot more accuracy without the

Dude ... thank you ... thank you ... thank you. This is how the sprint was designed and is meant to be used.

I play Pro Evo a lot - yeah, I know it's a pencil neck sport but it's fun - and if I play against someone who just rams his finger permanently on the sprint trigger, you know you are going to own them.

Same with RC2006. [/b]
dude you are like totaly like awesome dude, like totaly thank you
like dude, you are totaly like awesome, dude, thank you, no seriously dude thank you. :lol: :D

Latest posts