RC3 Be a Pro selection

Lions4Life

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Lions
hey guys

not sure if this was asked, but here how my be a pro goes and then my question below:

started off as a rookie with the Xerox Golden Lions, had a fantastic 1st season and got picked for the Springboks to play Quad Nations..
now, i wasnt offered any contracts for Super Rugby, surely one must play there before being picked for Nationals? is it a glitch or not?

2nd question, when i looked at the boks team, it was all over the place and 60% of names i didnt recognise?

please note is Be a Pro, not career.

Unfortunately the squads do change alot in the first few seasons and some of the best players stay on the bench and never seem to start. I have notice alot of 'fake' players in squads but I've used it to my advanced to earn my challenge faster as they are a low level player(s).
Contract offers will change over the course of the seasons, my first season I was offered Toulon but rejected and stayed with my starting team (Western province) for a few more seasons then signed with the saints and just waiting for an offer off Leinster now.

thanks for that, thought that is the case...

but i mean, do you ever get offers for super rugby?

Yeah you will. I was offered Bulls and brumbies at one point. You'll get offers from all the leagues bar one or two I think.

So far over my 8 90+ rating pros I've gotten offers from every competition except ITM?

My winger has been to the Bulls, Leicester, Reds, Toulon, Brisbane City, Wallabies.

Would be excellent to start in ITM or low ranked pro 12 team as an option for 1st season. Thought ITM was licensed so confused why its not available. Maybe a question for Wicked Witch as could be a bug :D

guys, do you have any tips on getting your pro rating up? Woldog, i see you have 8 90+ guys? i only get offers from kings and french teams...

It's a bit of a lame cheat but I played on easy to get stats up and then changed difficultly settings back to hard when i was around 80 overall.

It's a bit of a lame cheat but I played on easy to get stats up and then changed difficultly settings back to hard when i was around 80 overall.

Well that would have made it easier for my currently rated 90 Digby Ioane pro... Gave him the stats of a blind side flanker so he'd be a tackle buster... spent one or two seasons slow as ****

- - - Updated - - -

guys, do you have any tips on getting your pro rating up? Woldog, i see you have 8 90+ guys? i only get offers from kings and french teams...

Yeah mate
1. Complete all your goals
2. If you want speed, get more running meters and tries.
3. If you want kicking stats just kick the ball every time you get it. Won't win games but it'll blast your kicking stats up easily.
4. Strenght? Just hit heaps of rucks and tackles.

Latest posts