• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Hello, i have a issue with the kits and socks of Us Carcassonne( 242), can someone send the dds file for me?

yes i have installed correctly, but i'm putting the mod in a ps3 and i need to do a process with the graphic files, and the carcassone kit and sock can't be open with ryder pssg editor, can you send me the dds files ?
thank you

Hello. Would it be possible to get an original DB with only the extra stadiums enabled please? I can't get the patch to work very well, and I can do all the rest myself, but I never know how to enable the stadiums from a fresh install. Thanks.

Hello. Would it be possible to get an original DB with only the extra stadiums enabled please? I can't get the patch to work very well, and I can do all the rest myself, but I never know how to enable the stadiums from a fresh install. Thanks.

We are working on a new database as we speak. It's gonna take a hot minute but we will get it out to y'all.

We are working on a new database as we speak. It's gonna take a hot minute but we will get it out to y'all.
Yea progress is coming along very well everyone. Will also have to add a mini update so that coloss's mods can be linked correctly.

Rudloph have brilliantly discovered what causes the load/save issue and we are working around it.

Bonjour à tous, petite mise au point concernant les numéros au dos des maillots, ni la Team ni moi avons attribué à plusieurs équipes le même numéro!

Par contre quand vous regardez bien les numéros au dos des maillots dans le jeu vierge de toute modifications et bien vous constaterez que des dizaines d'équipes ont le même numéro au dos des maillots donc nous ne sommes pas responsable de ça mais c'est bien WitchWicked eux même les responsables.

Dernière probabilité, des attributions de numéros au dos des maillots ont été changé sans avoir été mis au courant...

Je propose de créer un tableau que pour les attributions des numéros au dos des maillots et que tout le monde participe à cela, ok? (avec tous les strip_dec du MegaPatch nous mettrons les correspondances pour les équipes)

Last edited:
Je pense que nous pouvons prendre tous les strip_dec de RC2 et les ajouter en vérifiant de ne pas remplacer ceux du RC3, car dans RC2 il y a des strip_dec qui ne sont pas dans le RC3 d'origine!
Je suis actuellement sur un tableau pour vous tous et corriger les strip_dec!
Vous aurez donc à mettre les correspondances strip_dec pssg avec les équipes;)

Le MegaPatch sera disponible ce soir ou demain sur Steam Workshop ;)

Yea progress is coming along very well everyone. Will also have to add a mini update so that coloss's mods can be linked correctly.

Rudloph have brilliantly discovered what causes the load/save issue and we are working around it.

That's great, still however, would have loved to have an untouched DB apart from the extra stadiums.

What do you mean?
Tout simplement facile à comprendre, je leur ai envoyé le MegaPatch sur un support DVD et qu'ils l'on bien reçu....

J'ai signalé les différents bugs rencontrés... et d'autres choses aussi.

Anyone managed to fix this?

Keeps crashing for me on be a pro and lots of squads not got the correct names etc?

[QUOTE = "daf1999, post: 905599, member: 12748"] Anyone managed to fix this?

Keeps crashing for me and I do not have the correct names etc? [/ QUOTE]
There is a fix in the works. Go into the Rugby Challenge thread and you'll find it there

Latest posts