• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 projet saison 2017-2018

could someone please help me get this face into the game please.

could someone please help me get this face into the game please.upload_2017-7-21_17-13-47.pngupload_2017-7-21_17-13-47.png

Shehan tes insultes en messages privé tu es fort et tu démontre comme ton niveau intellectuel est bas puis le flood vas y continue tu as gagné!!! J'ai pris la décision de ne plus mettre quoique ce soit sur le forum, j'arrête de parler ici tant que tu continuera à poster de manière à attirer l'attention sur toi!! C'est pourtant simple de créer des topics hein!!

Shehan your insults in messages deprived you are strong and kept silent demonstrates as your intellectual level is low then the flood go continues there you won!!! I made the decision not to put any more although it is on the forum, I stop speaking here so much that you will continue to post so as to draw the attention on you!! It is nevertheless simple to create topics okay!!

Shehan tes insultes en messages privé tu es fort et tu démontre comme ton niveau intellectuel est bas puis le flood vas y continue tu as gagné!!! J'ai pris la décision de ne plus mettre quoique ce soit sur le forum, j'arrête de parler ici tant que tu continuera à poster de manière à attirer l'attention sur toi!! C'est pourtant simple de créer des topics hein!!

Shehan your insults in messages deprived you are strong and kept silent demonstrates as your intellectual level is low then the flood go continues there you won!!! I made the decision not to put any more although it is on the forum, I stop speaking here so much that you will continue to post so as to draw the attention on you!! It is nevertheless simple to create topics okay!!
Or just send a screenshot of Shehan's insults to the mods, they'll ban him if it's justified. What's the big deal?

Attendons de voir si les créateurs comme Coloss par exemple veut adhérer à ce projet pour le plus grand bien de la communauté.

Il faut absolument dire oui ou non mais si pas de réponse on avancera pas non plus.

Par contre on fera à chacun son rythme donc la communauté devra être patiente elle aussi pour que tout ce passe bien.

Et tout cela avec un grand respect et convivialité réciproque.

Une foi qu'on aura le nombre de créateurs qui désirent faire parti du projet on établira qui fera quoi, faut être organisé et éviter d'être sur kits et chaussures en même temps par exemple.

Je crois en vous pour le bien de la communauté et celle ci doit nous laisser travailler sans aucune pression.

*English*
Let's see if the creators as Coloss for example wants to join this project for the greater good of the community.

Must say yes or no but if not answer we'll not move either.

However we'll each self-paced so the community will have to be patient too so that all goes well.

And all of this with a great respect and friendliness mutual.

Once we have the number of creators who wish to be part of the project we will establish who will do what, must be organized and avoid being on kits and shoes at the same time for example.

I believe in you for the good of the community and this should let us work without any pressure.

Hi.

I think It is a great idea, and I will help in any way I can.
I already did the promoted/relegated teams in my database, but it makes the career and pro mode crash and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Anything I can do for you I will you just need ask, with a preference for northern hemisphere teams of course :)

The project started for some time. We are doing well.;)

Too bad that other creators do not adhere to this project. It would be really simple for not a single big patch with a single database with multiple additions of Championship for the RC community. Many bugs would be avoided without forgetting the correspondences of ID jerseys etc...:(:(:(:(

Why make it complicated so that it can be simple? :)

The door remains open for this project.;)

are yall overwriting competitions or just adding new ones through hex editing. Ive noticed when you do a lot of player creation you run into a lot of issues with crashing. I have an mlr (americas major league rugby) started the database is about 75% but i am overwriting the french d2 to do it. If yall want i can give you my spreadsheet and graphics files to add into yalls patch.

Members of this project :
LoupBlanc, Rudolph, Supersup, and Matt7557 join us now (welcome my friend;):))

Me gustaría contribuir al proyecto, pero solo haría las cosas mal. jajaja

Steva Pumas by LB87
Steval Pumas by LB87.jpg
France Away 2018 by LB87
France away 2018 by LB87.jpg

Brive Home Away & Third by LB87
Brive 2018 by LB87 .jpg

189 Boots ingame & ranking by brands & real names
RugbyChallenge3 2017-08-27 12-05-59-91.jpg

Several competitions have been updated in manpower by Rudolph and other things by us, the project is doing well and we are quietly moving forward with serenity and a great organization. Within this project an atmosphere very friendly and great shares as well as learning between us. We couldn't ask for more. Our project is open to all serious creator.

We decided from the outset of the project, all our creations will be available with the mega patch. No need to ask us the links from those. We ask you to be patient and respectful to our decision and our work. We will keep you regularly informed of what we are doing. Thank you all.;):)

This is making me extremely excited!! I will be patiently waiting for the mega patch ;):D:)

Good luck to everyone working on the project and thank you so much for all the hard work that you are putting in. Your work will be appreciated.

Really would be very good to join everything in a single mega patch, the vanilla mod, the dolf mod, and all the others that make kits, graphics, rosters, estc, this all together in a single patch, would be fantastic and even more knowing That we are going to have to play RC3 for a long time more, since as we have seen rugby 18 ..... I did not like at all what I saw in the trillers.

Salut LoupBlanc ! Est ce que tu peux me faire le maillot de la france rugby a 7 stp ?

Latest posts