• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 projet saison 2017-2018

HERE!!!

A mega patch 2017-2018 season is in currently under construction (Rudolph, Supersup, and LB87, alone they decided to join LB87 for this magnificent project). Sad and heartbreaking to see no serious creator come join the project. The project will be released only when it will be decided that it will be ready so there is no need to ask for links or other here or by mp.
All personnel will be updated (currently several leagues are made), as realistic kits (high quality) than in real life as opposed to the replica kits! Banners, flags, Poles, markings land, logos, 190 boots without duplicates for clubs and international and many other things.

Great! the best for this mega-patch! I do not offer myself because I could never do any of these things, but I would gladly do it since I have a lot of free time, but unfortunately I dont know how.

Work in progress

Currie Cup home and away
HCFJBTn.jpg
[/IMG]
bdBfbNQ.jpg
[/IMG]

Mitre 10 Cup

lsYvFNe.jpg
[/IMG]

I wish i could see my Portuguese League in this game. But is nearly impossible to find all kit fotos. :(

Looking GREAT !!! Just wanted to know if you have found a way to edit the database without career mode/ be a pro crashing?

Thanks!

Sad and heartbreaking to see no serious creator come join
Looking GREAT !!! Just wanted to know if you have found a way to edit the database without career mode/ be a pro crashing?

Thanks!
The reason for career mode and be a pro crashing is the quantity of edible players.
As i've explained you need to relock the players once edited. This makes the game more stable. Also there is an issue with a stadium in the game which causes crash.

Stop your requests when released the mega patch or give the DB of the patch!

I had was clear don't ask but it's way too complicated to understand and be patient. So I will just ignore your private messages and block them. Have a minimum of respect for us and the mega patch. We play the transparency giving you info and some screenshots. Don't know anything anymore?

Thank you

Keep up the good work guys very excited to see what you come up with!!! LoupBlanc, my man you are the bomb for suggesting this project.!

Reading this Thread and seeing the previews really gets me excited for the game again! Keep up the great work guys!:):):)

Currently work in progress

:)RC3 MEGA PATCH season 2017-2018 by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup:)

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done
ITM to Mitre 10 - Done
Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done
Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup :

Currie Cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All teams Done
Pro D2 - All teams Done
Super Rugby - Current
Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams Done
Internationales - Current
Referees - Done

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

Currie cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All Teams Done
Pro D2 - All Teams Done
Pro 12 - only the Wales & Italy teams
Rugby Championship - All Teams Done
Six Nations - only France and Wales, Italy
Top 14 - All Teams Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done
189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done
(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterburry, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)
Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup
Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Generic - Done
International - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World Cup Japan - Done

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Field marking by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
The Rugby Championship - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World cup Japan - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaquares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Look at this post that we update regularly.

There are other changes you will discover at the exit of the Mega Patch.

Thank you for your patience and support that we have.

Last edited:
Sounds like a huge amount of time and effort went through the creation of this mod, nice job :)

Is it completely bug-proof?

We test all the time and when we find one, or bugs, we fix them immediately. We will ensure that the Mega Patch does not bug (s) but we are never 100% sure:). However all changes made by users on this Mega Patch will not our responsibility if these cause bugs. Currently no bugs;)
There are still a lot of work on the Mega Patch. We are available for your questions as soon as we can. Remember that we do this with passion and we take on our own time.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! this patch is going to be great!!

Can I suggest that you swap the western force with sunwolves and the cheetahs with jaguares? that way the superugby is up to date.

Were is the mega patch my friend it sounds great

Whiaan please respect the creators by not asking for the patch all the time, they will release it when it is 100% and ready. No hard feelings just a friendly request.

Latest posts