What's in it?
Stadiums, trophies, kits, crests, commentary, and other graphics.
Unlocked players so anyone can edit.
No roster updates as of now.
The purpose of this mod is to setup an essential foundation of mods for others to build upon.
Download all 3 parts, the 4th is a backup of strips, download if you want.
You need to have WinRAR installed in your system in order to use the Installer. If you don't want to install it or are having unkown issues with the Installer then you'll need to follow step 3.2.
Known issue: The game crashes when linking players, this is a result of unlocking all players to make them editable. We'll continue investigating this and other problems.
Don't play online in Liberty Stadium or Parc y Scarlets or with any team using a non-stock crest or kit like Jaguares or Sunwolves for example.
1. Make a backup of pkcmn.pak in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Rugby Challenge 3" or your default Steam installation folder, from now on we'll call this folder the main game folder.
You can make a quick backup by pressing CTRL+C and CTRL+V.
2. Extract strips_mod.rar to the main game folder, replace all.
3. Extract Installer.rar to the main game folder, replace all.
3.2 This is for those who don't want to install WinRAR or are having unknown issues with the Installer.
Extract Installer.rar to any folder, like the desktop or somewhere where you can easily locate the files.
Open pkcmn.pak with your default compression tool.
Select the folder data and drag and drop it inside pkcmn.pak and wait for it to finish regenerating.
4. Locate Installer.bat on the main game folder, right click and select "Run as admin".
5. Follow the on-screen instructions, if any errors should appear resort to the backup.
6. Copy custom2015120117.db to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge3\data\profiles
Make sure you back up whatever database you have there, just in case you want to revert to it.
https://app.box.com/s/fresgufy2kl0uw4ehhai9o638ht7b53l strips backup (optional)
All kits have due credit, but since it's a huge collection of previous mods packed in top of another we kind of lost track of who made which, under no circumstances we take credit for any kit included.
Would any of these mods work on a jailbroken ps3