RC4 Kit Templates

iINDOMINUZzzz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Canterbury RU
Hey Guys,

So long story short I opened up my old PC to find any mods tools that I can use for Rugby Challenge 4. Fortunately I've been successful to find kit templates that I used for Rugby Challenge 2 kits design and since they'll still work perfectly on Rugby Challenge 4 I decided I'll get a download link up so any new comers to modding are able to get started by making kits!

*NOTE* These are old templates from older kit designs from previous seasons. But the principle to creating kits is still there and definitely not considered 'useless'.

Programs required: Adobe Photoshop.

File Size: 11.26MB

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ejxzjxb5sj5lq6i/Rugby+Challenge+4+Kit+Templates.rar/file

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I'd like to apologize as i've noticed that the size needed for Rugby Challenge 4 kits are much larger compared to Rugby Challenge 2. You also don't need it flipped too.

I'll work into re-sizing them all so its completely compatible for Rugby Challenge 4.

I'll update once the link has been updated as soon a possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Hello I have a big trouble with Rugby Challenge 4. My game works well on my PC about 4 months. A few days ago, I had a lag so I had to restart my computer. And after when I start play the game, I see sponsors like Wicked Witch etc. I click enter to go to menu, and I am kicked out from game. I reinstalled game, Steam, I verified integrity of game and nothing. Can you help me please?

I add photo of the text when I am kicked out from the game

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky (77).png
    Snímek obrazovky (77).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 24

Latest posts