• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reason behind 360 shortages....

I LIKE HIM - THAT MAN IS MYSELF - ANYWAYS SERIOSULY - JUST WAIT FOR THE PS2 ITSLL **** ALL OVER THE 360

<
PS2?

Ok, Wales is officially the dumbest country ever....
<

How can anyone wait!?? i know the ps3 will be way better, but i still cant wait so i will get a 360 in the mean time.

nah - statistically - accoring to test results wales is the brightest country in uk.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 5 2006, 11:10 AM
nah - statistically - accoring to test results wales is the brightest country in uk.
seeing u have dragons that breath fire, and that land mass never gets sunlight

i'd back that up

percisely - we have fire breathing dragons as our heritage england have a f***ing rose
crap

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 5 2006, 01:52 AM
percisely - we have fire breathing dragons as our heritage england have a f***ing rose
crap
Englishmen traditionally kill Dragons. It's what we do.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jan 5 2006, 12:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Jan 5 2006, 12:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Jan 5 2006, 01:52 AM
crap
Englishmen traditionally kill Dragons. It's what we do. [/b]
That was it you see; St. George didn't really kill a dragon, he just twatted a load of taffs!

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jan 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Really? A country where a rugby fan cut his own balls off? Very bright...
Nah...we would do the same if the All Blacks lost by 50 points or more

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jan 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Nah...we would do the same if the All Blacks lost by 50 points or more [/b]
Yeah, but this decision would have logic behind it, as you could then feed all those balls from your population who cut, to your players, making them stronger, so they would never lose again.

The Welsh guy who did it was just lacking in the brain's department, and now the cock department.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Jan 6 2006, 10:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Jan 6 2006, 10:44 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jan 5 2006, 11:28 AM

Nah...we would do the same if the All Blacks lost by 50 points or more
Yeah, but this decision would have logic behind it, as you could then feed all those balls from your population who cut, to your players, making them stronger, so they would never lose again.

The Welsh guy who did it was just lacking in the brain's department, and now the cock department. [/b]
LMAO!
The secret to the All Blacks success a diet of human testicles? Hmmmm... maybe the wallabies could use a change of cousine as well.

come on st. george was a wimp - you dont slay anything you lilywhite wearing scum

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 6 2006, 01:29 AM
come on st. george was a wimp - you dont slay anything you lilywhite wearing scum
<

What did the patron Saint of Wales do exactly? Manage to eat a whole Leek by himself? Bring the Daffodil into the Principality?

St George 1 - Dragon 0

Latest posts