• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reason behind 360 shortages....

Aren't we ignoring the fact that:

a ) St. George was actually Middle Eastern.
b ) Dragons aren't f***ing real.

Originally posted by Boy@Jan 7 2006, 06:47 AM
b ) Dragons aren't f***ing real.
yeah man, what the f*** are you's all on about? i dont think that the english symbol is a rose, more of a hulusigenic drug - i mean dragons?!?!?

and dont get me started on ireland.

Originally posted by harrison2468+Jan 6 2006, 11:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Jan 6 2006, 11:44 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jan 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Really? A country where a rugby fan cut his own balls off? Very bright...

Nah...we would do the same if the All Blacks lost by 50 points or more
Yeah, but this decision would have logic behind it, as you could then feed all those balls from your population who cut, to your players, making them stronger, so they would never lose again.

The Welsh guy who did it was just lacking in the brain's department, and now the cock department.[/b]
The same guy placed another bet saying that if Wales win the Grandslam he is gonna cut off his left arm, but he was told by his friends that he didn't have the balls to do it
<

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jan 6 2006, 10:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jan 6 2006, 10:35 PM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Jan 6 2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Jan 5 2006, 10:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jan 5 2006, 11:28 AM
Really? A country where a rugby fan cut his own balls off? Very bright...

Nah...we would do the same if the All Blacks lost by 50 points or more

Yeah, but this decision would have logic behind it, as you could then feed all those balls from your population who cut, to your players, making them stronger, so they would never lose again.

The Welsh guy who did it was just lacking in the brain's department, and now the cock department.
The same guy placed another bet saying that if Wales win the Grandslam he is gonna cut off his left arm, but he was told by his friends that he didn't have the balls to do it
<
[/b]
LOL!

He was on the Big Fat Quiz of the Year, so it can't be all that bad. Also, they did sow them back on. It all turns good in the end kids...

RIGHT IM GOING TO SAY THIS NOW - AND TAKE NOTE

WALES IS A f***ING COUNTRY - IN THE EYES OF A LAW IT IS A COUNTRY WHOM WHICH IS GOVERNED UNDER BRITISH LAW.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 7 2006, 10:38 AM
You think can have his put back on aswell?
Yeah, he kept them in a jar, and had them sowed back on.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 7 2006, 09:33 PM

WALES IS A f***ING COUNTRY - IN THE EYES OF A LAW IT IS A COUNTRY WHOM WHICH IS GOVERNED UNDER BRITISH LAW.
yes lisa
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 7 2006, 12:33 PM

Pardon?

Everyone knows British Law is corrupt, you can't believe everything you hear coming out.

Next you'll be listening to the government's cries that speed cameras every 100 yards aren't just a money making tool.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 8 2006, 12:33 AM

What kind of country can't make its own laws.

I believe that technically Wales (like England, Scotland and Northern Ireland) is a Nation state.

Great Britain is a country, it's components are nations (if we're going to be picky).

Boy, you are in fact, correct.

Lots of people don't know this but:

England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland are all Nations.

Great Britain comprises:
England, Wales, Scotland.

The United Kingom comprises:
Great Britain (i.e. England, Wales, Scotland) and Northern Ireland

The "Home Nations" are:
England, Wales, Scotland, Northen Ireland and Eire.

Quite how The Isle Of Man fits into this, I'm not sure.

And the 6 Nations, that is something completely different and that's for another debate.

Originally posted by Boy@Jan 7 2006, 11:44 PM
I believe that technically Wales (like England, Scotland and Northern Ireland) is a Nation state.

Great Britain is a country, it's components are nations (if we're going to be picky).
Shhh.......you'll spoil it.
<

Originally posted by Boy@Jan 8 2006, 09:44 AM

Well if we are going to be picky, then technically the nation state is a myth, despite being widely used as a term. Great Britain is a State, meaning it is a sovereign, has set bounderies, is autocratic etc... but it is not a "nation state" because all the people within its borders do no identify with one 'nation' or ethnic cultural heritage... For a state to be a "nation state", all its populus must claim to be of the same ethnic and cultural backround, because otherwise it cannot be identified as a state defined by a single nation. To be clear, a Nation is in fact not a country, but more a cultural identity and common history, thus "the Indian nation" within the US are not a separate country, but a people who all share a common cultural, ethnic and historical backround that have chosen to be officially identified as such...

Ok, I'll shut up.

yeah that is in fact correct - we are all nations who are joined in union to gb.

Why have all threads that Lora posts in turns in to talking about Wales?

Back to the topic, Have anyone got the story behind the picture??

Not really, but obviousley the reason for this greed is to sell them on for probably double the price as stores in Northampton have decided to do so over the Christmas period.

CEX charged I think something like 700 quid at one point, outragous and I asked them if they sold any of them and they actually sold almost all of them.

Scary...

Either that or the picture was created to mezmerise people into believing the world has come to an end because of one person's greed and dominance, which lead to people killing themselves because of the horror.

Unlikely...
<

Latest posts