Rua Tipoki * - North Harbour - Canterbury
Sam Biddles - Waikato - North Harbour
Shane Cleaver - Canterbury - Taranaki
Steven Baker - Waikato - Northland
Tim Boys - Otago - Southland
Tone Kopelani - Canterbury - Wellington
Tony Koonwaiyou - Auckland - Northland

[/b]

Asterix means that the player transferred after last year's Cup so were eligible for their new province's S14. team

Former Highlanders Number 8 Grant Webb has signed to play for Hawkes Bay after returning from Japan and former Otago player Sam Harding is returning to play for Wellington after being released by Northampton.

Nick Evans still hasnt decide which club he will join but it sure is confirmed that he is leaving Otago.

Looks like it will be Harbour for sure coz we still got Ripper's old mate Lavea for this years campaign. He joins the Steelers next year.

So with Lavea, Nacewa, Munroe in our books and Harbour only have Tusi Pisi & ??? so should be a shoe-in for Evans.

Bad News: He joins Harbour again.

Good News: He's in the Blues catchment area. :bana:

<div class='quotemain'> Looks like HArbour will have a reasonably good team thsi year...
[/b]

That's the same thing they say about Harbour every year.

[/b][/quote]

haha, well played.

then i could say

"imagine the blues backline next year - evans, rokococo, mcallister, toiava, howlett

but we all know how far that gets you

The Key Difference there though is that we have a Fly Half who is not mentally retarded.

Sam Harding to join with Serge Lilo and the player little-known Victor Vito, possibly. I don't know who the other loose fowards are despite the usual trio of 'The Bouncers' will be on World Cup duty.

Sam Harding to join with Serge Lilo and the player little-known Victor Vito, possibly. I don't know who the other loose fowards are despite the usual trio of 'The Bouncers' will be on World Cup duty. [/b]

I think meant Tom Harding going to wellington.....looks like thomas waldrom is still in the mix, Is his bro (scott) with Taranaki?

Sam and Tom Harding are two of the worst loose forwards I've ever seen in my life. Poor old Wellington.

Sam was alright...never really rated tom though, lets hope he rates this season. Either that or lilo should start every time

Latest posts