Recruitment News

Discussion in 'Mitre 10 Cup' started by Sw1fty, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Sw1fty

Sw1fty Guest

Asterix means that the player transferred after last year's Cup so were eligible for their new province's S14. team

Former Highlanders Number 8 Grant Webb has signed to play for Hawkes Bay after returning from Japan and former Otago player Sam Harding is returning to play for Wellington after being released by Northampton.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Nick Evans still hasnt decide which club he will join but it sure is confirmed that he is leaving Otago.

4. mimic

mimic Guest

He'll surely go to North Harbour. Unless Auckland transfer Lachie Munroe

5. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

Looks like it will be Harbour for sure coz we still got Ripper's old mate Lavea for this years campaign. He joins the Steelers next year.

So with Lavea, Nacewa, Munroe in our books and Harbour only have Tusi Pisi & ??? so should be a shoe-in for Evans.

Bad News: He joins Harbour again.

Good News: He's in the Blues catchment area. :bana:

6. ChiefsFan

ChiefsFan Guest

Looks like HArbour will have a reasonably good team thsi year...

7. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

That's the same thing they say about Harbour every year.

8. That's the same thing they say about Harbour every year.

[/b][/quote]

haha, well played.

then i could say

"imagine the blues backline next year - evans, rokococo, mcallister, toiava, howlett

but we all know how far that gets you

9. Ripper

Ripper Guest

The Key Difference there though is that we have a Fly Half who is not mentally retarded.

10. Wellycane

Wellycane Guest

Sam Harding to join with Serge Lilo and the player little-known Victor Vito, possibly. I don't know who the other loose fowards are despite the usual trio of 'The Bouncers' will be on World Cup duty.

11. I think meant Tom Harding going to wellington.....looks like thomas waldrom is still in the mix, Is his bro (scott) with Taranaki?

12. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Sam and Tom Harding are two of the worst loose forwards I've ever seen in my life. Poor old Wellington.

13. Sam was alright...never really rated tom though, lets hope he rates this season. Either that or lilo should start every time

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!