• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Red Dead

Aye, scenery looks amazing. So can't wait.

Seen a lot of people moaning about the trailer but i think it's perfect. No need to reveal everything a year out, better to build towards next Autumn.

I hope this comes out on PC, I'm kinda surprised Rockstar didn't release the original on PC as they have with all their other games.

Apparently the code for RDR was trash and they'd basically have to rebuild the game to get it working on PC, or at least that's what I heard.

Picked up a copy of Red Dead on PS3 for a fiver as I missed this first time round. So should keep me going until RDR2 is released next year. Read RDR2 is a prequel.

Really enjoying Red Dead the first game, best fiver I've spent in a long time. Will definitely get the sequel later this year.

Looks amazing, visually. Rockstar really know how to set a scene.
Gonna be interesting playing (what appears to be) and absolute arsehole as your character. My guess is he becomes good throughout the game and dies at the end (maybe at the hands of John Marston, as an initiation?)

So happy they went prequel rather than sequel. I would've preferred a fully new story, but prequel means more wild west rather than death of the wild West.

When he says "On your behalf" sounds so cold hearted and badass and i love it

Please please please release on PC. I don't want to buy a console just to play RDR

Me neither. And I'm not going to do that. I think they'll do it this time around though. In which case I'll happily give them my 60 bucks.

Probably a blessing in disguise for me, right after the first set of FE1s.

Oh FFS

I mean I'm glad that they're taking their time to release it fully polished, but that's a whole years delay :(
New release date of the day before my Birthday though, so not too shabby on that front.

Oh FFS

I mean I'm glad that they're taking their time to release it fully polished, but that's a whole years delay :(
New release date of the day before my Birthday though, so not too shabby on that front.

Are you guys surprised by this?

I expected another delay. That's just how Rockstar rolls.

At least we now have a bit more time to save up.

Latest posts