• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Red Dead

Yeah, I'd rather they get it right then push out a game that turns out to be disappointing and glitches.

This game and TLOU2 are the two big ***les I am waiting for and TLOU2 won't be out until 2019. So got that and the last season of GOT to look forward to in terms of Great entertainment.

Cheeky shot of John Marston towards the ends, with his scars from RD:R as freshly stitched wounds

Is this co-op? 3 of us are looking for a good co-op game to play.

Is this co-op? 3 of us are looking for a good co-op game to play.

Think it'll end up something like GTA Online, in so much that you and your mates can just 'ride' together having a mooch about as well as taking on the missions together.

Think it'll end up something like GTA Online, in so much that you and your mates can just 'ride' together having a mooch about as well as taking on the missions together.
Cheers. Hope so, we're getting bored destroying Cartels in Bolivia.

Looks like this game is going to be huge - 105GBs, so start making some room on your PS4/Xbox.

Can't believe it's out in just over three weeks

Need to get me an external hard drive for my ps4, there's no way I'm finding 105gb otherwise

Need to get me an external hard drive for my ps4, there's no way I'm finding 105gb otherwise

I've already deleted all my Assassin's Creed saved content just to save up some space. But I fear that I'll have to delete GTA V as well...

GTA V went, for me, when I got Spiderman

I've not played it in years but I was still sad to see it go, haha

I hope my bro gets this. I don't play enough PS4 to justify dishing out 65 quid on a game but I would like to mess around on this every now and then. It looks so good.

I've had to delete games every time I want to play something new for a while, you can upload your save file to the PlayStation network in case you ever want to return to a deleted game though and then download it back on to your PS4.

I've had to delete games every time I want to play something new for a while, you can upload your save file to the PlayStation network in case you ever want to return to a deleted game though and then download it back on to your PS4.
Exactly the same, it's getting to the point I'm having to delete stuff just to update games so I can play online
I've been putting off getting an external HD for a while now, they're not even that expensive anymore

So managed to flog my PS3 with the RDR1 to CEX for £54 via voucher. So all ready to spend on RD2 when they get copies. Very happy with that. Originally got RD1 for a fiver from them and then sold back to them for £4. Must be the best quid I've ever spent.

Couldn't get the week directly after launch booked off from work as people had already nabbed it but managed to get the week booked off commencing Monday the 5th of November... phones going off, locking the misses out of the apartment and gonna dust off the 10 gallon.

Latest posts