• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

reds

Well said

Mitch Chapman must have seen this coming, hense the move to the Brumbies.

Who your preference for coach next year Wally? Foley, Howard,Cheika,Knox,Kafer?

foley. if the reds dont get him theyre f***ed

im pretty loyal but i dont know if i can see them through another year

The problem with Foley is that you also get Knucklehead as a package deal.

Hang in there, i'm pretty confident the Reds will be different team next year with their first choice players back.

Hang in there, i'm pretty confident the Reds will be different team next year with their first choice players back.
[/b]
i dont doubt the potential of some of the players. its the administration that f***s everything up

<div class='quotemain'>
f***ing gay c***s
[/b]

you were describing their supporters right ? :bana:
[/b][/quote]
maybe one or two. which is why i dont sit in the south stand anymore

i dont doubt the potential of some of the players. its the administration that f***s everything up

<div class='quotemain'>
f***ing gay c***s
[/b]

[/b]
maybe one or two. which is why i dont sit in the south stand anymore [/b][/quote]
Great comeback :bravo:

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>
f***ing gay c***s
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
maybe one or two. which is why i dont sit in the south stand anymore
[/b][/quote]

it's amazing anybody would sit anywhere in a reds game.

All in all I think Eddie leaving is a good thing for the Reds.
They have a squad that's pretty young, my advice is to get a couach that's going to be around for a couple of years a guide the team through, do the hard yards and get the rewards down the line.

Looking at the Reds squad (if they can stay unijured) for next year... they can really move forward.

I hear Nucifora is in the running. I hope he goes back to Wostralia...then Gatland can take over the Blues. :p

Just do what I've done.

Change to rugby league instead. :rolleyes:

Or club rugby.
[/b]

Damn straight, Brisbane club rugby all the way!
GPS is still playing some awesome rugby, they destroyed my Red Heavies (UQ) on Saturday, its annoying how players can perform so well for their clubs and then not make the transition to Super 14

The Reds stink! The worst thing they ever did was recruit Eddie Jones!!! In my opinion he has showed time and time again how inept he is at coaching a team. The only success he's had is with the Brumbies and even then one could argue that he just inherited a white hot team from Rod MacQueen.

He did something at the Brumbies that Rod couldn't even do and that was win the S12.

However check out his winning percentage with the Wallabies, it's pathetic, 50 odd %. Even Greg Smith had a better win loss ratio than Eddie Jones with the wallabies!!!

The Reds stink! The worst thing they ever did was recruit Eddie Jones!!! In my opinion he has showed time and time again how inept he is at coaching a team. The only success he's had is with the Brumbies and even then one could argue that he just inherited a white hot team from Rod MacQueen.

He did something at the Brumbies that Rod couldn't even do and that was win the S12.

However check out his winning percentage with the Wallabies, it's pathetic, 50 odd %. Even Greg Smith had a better win loss ratio than Eddie Jones with the wallabies!!! [/b]

You seem to be making out that Eddie Jones is a bad coach?

<div class='quotemain'>
Just do what I've done.

Change to rugby league instead. :rolleyes:

Or club rugby.
[/b]

Damn straight, Brisbane club rugby all the way!
GPS is still playing some awesome rugby, they destroyed my Red Heavies (UQ) on Saturday, its annoying how players can perform so well for their clubs and then not make the transition to Super 14
[/b][/quote]

Breakers are the team to look out for!!! stripping 12 competition points isnt even enough to stop them.