• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release Date Rumour #4556

E

esoj

latest rumour doing the rounds on rugbyleagu2.com is that the game will come out on October 28th. apparently someone has spoken to HES and thats the answer they got.

Well I heard from my Mothers Friend Sisters Cousins Uncles Daughters Dog Walkers Father who knows somebody who says that it will come out on the 24th on the Sega Megadrive...

[/lame]

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 16 2005, 06:59 PM
Well I heard from my Mothers Friend Sisters Cousins Uncles Daughters Dog Walkers Father who knows somebody who says that it will come out on the 24th on the Sega Megadrive...

[/lame]
OMG i herd that 2 lol and snes

[/outlamed]

I thought Mario already said an October release was unlikely?

My guess will be early-mid November. November the 10th in fact.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 16 2005, 07:17 PM
also there is rumour that Melbourne Cup challenge will come out on the 28th.
OMG, I din't know... I'll have to get that one! I hope Mystery Puzzle is in the game
<
<

I like the October date myself, hopefully it won't be too long but, we still get a decent game to play.

its called rumour for a reason and as expected mario locked the thread and refered to the sticky doovepop posted.

Just watched the the video footage from wellington on the weekend, and some guy from the developement team is talking and he says that this isnt the final build, so if thats true then we wont be seeing this game for quite awhile.

maybe sooner than you think judging by this post mario made on the rl2 forums in regards to a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule2005
I have a question.. if it's full and nearly final, that obviously means you're only ironing out bugs etc., so logic tells me you could have an idea of how long that would take, yet you can't name a release date?

At this point, we are reliant on the actions of parties outside Sidhe and HES to get the ***le to market, so I'm unable to provide an accurate estimate until those parties come back to us with more information

Take what you will from that but to me sounds like the game is in testing at sony and/or microsoft. I could be wrong though

Well once they are done testing it will take about a month to get it to stores(an estimate) so I dont think octber or november is very likely if they are still testing.

Man, I really want this released before Christmas...Wait, it's not even coming out on Xbox.... I wil singlehandedly halve your sales....Stupid move Mario.

October has been ruled out but could still make a mid to late november date. would depend on when sony and/or microsoft came back with results and if they give approval. If all goes well then hopefully aproval by end of October if not early then 3-4weeks for manufacturing and shipping etc. who knows though there could be other things that need to happen before the game comes out and also we don't know how far along the sony/and or microsoft testing is if it is even in testing.

i heard nothing....zilch,natta.....JUST HURRY THE **** UP AND RELEASE THE FCUKING THING!

Originally posted by Jacko+Oct 16 2005, 08:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Oct 16 2005, 08:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Oct 16 2005, 07:17 PM
also there is rumour that Melbourne Cup challenge will come out on the 28th.
OMG, I din't know... I'll have to get that one! I hope Mystery Puzzle is in the game
<
<
[/b]
well Mario has been quoted as saying November is unlikely for MCC/FDR

although the promos are about to begin

they got some liscenses for aussie tracks and other liscenses which havent been advised yet

Just by the Muzz was going on about MCC makes me think its going to be special

He appears very excited and proud of this thus far

I need to race around randwick in my Cerise Silks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah melbourn cup challenge sounds interesting I just might have to get it as well as rl2. Its also online so could have some good laughs with that.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 17 2005, 04:06 PM
Man, I really want this released before Christmas...Wait, it's not even coming out on Xbox.... I wil singlehandedly halve your sales....Stupid move Mario.
Is this where I quiver in my boots?

Latest posts