• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Remapping Buttons?

Yeah, I had the same problem with excactly the same controller bought from Game. It's a complete mess isn't it?. I can't understand why EA don't let you edit the controlls in-game. I looked around on the web, but couldn't seem to find any info on how to change the mapping. Ended up buying a logitech cordless rumblepad 2. Shame.

Google "Xpadder" - it's the program I use with my Xbox 360 wireless controller. It's really simple and easy to use (and it's free!) - basically you trick your computer into thinking that you're using the keyboard - so any button on there can be mapped to any on your controller. It's worked really well for me; let me know if you need a hand with using it.

yeh ive got that, and a really helpful forum member sent me a profile and controller set up. But i still couldnt get it to work

Google "Xpadder" - it's the program I use with my Xbox 360 wireless controller. It's really simple and easy to use (and it's free!) - basically you trick your computer into thinking that you're using the keyboard - so any button on there can be mapped to any on your controller. It's worked really well for me; let me know if you need a hand with using it.
[/b]
i downloaded Xpadder and changed my controls. but it's still not working.... help plz...

cheers for the reply, good to know im not the only one
[/b]

Do you know if there is anyway with xpadder to get multiplayer on one pc with 2 xbox 360 controller? I got one working but I dont know how I would get 2 gamepads to act like a keyboard.

Latest posts