• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Repamania

<div class='quotemain'>
I'm number 13, what a lucky number that is!
[/b]
Actually you're 14th, melon didn't count himself.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble :p [/b][/quote]
Nah CA is 13th, because I did infact count myself. I'm "Rugby's_a_Religion". :)

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
I'm number 13, what a lucky number that is!
[/b]
Actually you're 14th, melon didn't count himself.

Lol sorry to burst your bubble :p [/b][/quote]
Nah CA is 13th, because I did infact count myself. I'm "Rugby's_a_Religion". :)
[/b][/quote]
I won't ask

He changed his name, but the rep section still shows his old nick. I liked the old nick. It sounded so....rugby.

Its actually the Log In Names, as you can have a different visible username to your login name

Does anyone know where I placed?

Lol. Only joking. I seriously have no idea how i've gotten that many, but i'm very happy to receive them. It's very flattering.

Time to get the reputation system what it deserves - a new lease of life.

Seen something that has made you laugh? Give them a bit of green!

Seen something you agree with? Give them a bit of green.

Seen someone make an argument with no substance - give them some red.

The rep system is just a bit of fun - so make sure it gets used. Or I will Hulk up on you all!

Rep someone if you agree with them? That would mean suck-ups would get reps all the time....
Sounds good to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 25 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Rep someone if you agree with them? That would mean suck-ups would get reps all the time....
Sounds good to me.[/b]

DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

I give +reps. It's just for fun. If someone gives me +rep i give them +rep. In one day i gave Mite +2 and -1 lol.. because i liked and disliked 3 things he did.

That's how it's supposed to be used. Although i would say, sometimes +1 is not enough. You should be able to choose upto +3, because then you just make 3 rep messages with nothing to say!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Sep 8 2008, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You guys are mostly in the hundreds ay! Thats quite a bunch of good deeds![/b]
Yeh but they're a bunch of haxxor admins...so yeh. Loratadine has the highest rep without being an admin, I think...with a whopping 75 rep points. :unsure: Compared to Prestwick - the nab with the highest rep - who has more than double that, it seems quite puny... =o

Latest posts