• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Repmania and awards season.

Tadginator

Academy Player
Country Flag
Former Soviet Union
Club or Nation
Leeds Rhinos
Just wondering if anyone's up for a lightning round of repmania this weekend. 48 hours only, 50% off (I return half the rep I get).

also don't have a clue when the trf-ies are but I've given up on best newcomer this year. Is anyone up for doing, like with the Nobel prizes, an "Ig" trf-ies. Basically I clean up on all the awards and graciously accept the $1million prize. There might be a few other winners as well that's looking at you Bg8 ( Chorp an forum)

Tadhg, you joined in 2011, your main purpose is to **** of Big Ginger, and I refuse to repmania with you, you absolute rep whore.

Haha! Have you realised that Tadginator only makes an appearance nust before the TRF'ies.

I propose we neg rep him so that he makes a valuable contribution instead of whoring for reps... What does the Repping have to do with the TRF'ies anyways??

Hey peat give me some neg rep there you *******. :p

Request denied. You will be washing Adam Jones' jockstrap from now on as punishment for your cheek.

Washing it with your tongue.

Request denied. You will be washing Adam Jones' jockstrap from now on as punishment for your cheek.

Washing it with your tongue.

Jones doesn't wear a jockstrap because Jack McGrath robbed him of his manhood.

Cross thread banter.

The TRFies are just around the corner gents.

Rep is pointless now that you can't see it.

Not always. Its nice to get that little notification, its nice to go back and relive your greatest posts... just a shame you can only see the last 5 comments, or I'd totally be going back over my posts and nodding at my great wisdom and wit all the time.

Besides, everyone had a high rep score in terms of little green boxes, was meaningless.

I miss looking at my little green rep things and it saying "TRF_nickdnz is a hall of famer", and I'd say to myself "Yes you are, way to go champ".

I've not really understood why reputation isn't a more linear system like 'liked 1050 times', and a green bar that goes up in line with that. Our current system on TRF is a bit of an oligarchy - I've had it that 20 odd reputation 'likes' from 'sneior members have only come down to about 150 points, and then one from the likes of Mite or Nick, have been worth like 2000.... I protest this poor excuse for a democratic system! :p

Disagree that it's overstated. I genuinely don't give a **** about rep if you have to bother to go into the profile to see it. Entirely defeats the purpose.

I've not really understood why reputation isn't a more linear system like 'liked 1050 times', and a green bar that goes up in line with that. Our current system on TRF is a bit of an oligarchy - I've had it that 20 odd reputation 'likes' from 'sneior members have only come down to about 150 points, and then one from the likes of Mite or Nick, have been worth like 2000.... I protest this poor excuse for a democratic system! :p

This is how it used to be a long while back. Good system imo.

Quiet, peasant!
Perhaps restructuring the green bar would be a good idea. Like I said, once over a couple thousand it is pointless.

Here... if you really care about rep and don't mind going a little to see it... go to Member list, organise by rep... its like TRF rankings.

Latest posts