• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Repmania and awards season.

This is how it used to be a long while back. Good system imo.
Agreed, I remember I just hit 50 and then the forum got upgraded and we went to green bars instead.#

Here... if you really care about rep and don't mind going a little to see it... go to Member list, organise by rep... its like TRF rankings.
I didn't know you could do that!
Top ten, for anyone interested:

Getofmeland,
ME,
Mite,
Cymro,
Fericarsinn,
lucky number 7,
cyRil
nickdnz
ezequiel,
King_D'arcy

Last edited:
I'm 29th... At least I'm ahead of that Heineken *******! :p

Ha!

I'm actually very impressed with myself, I'm in the top 30!

But that Log, is also very biased!! Cmac and his other fairy NH brothers continuously give each other rep points, in exchange for some sucky-sucky...

Ha!

I'm actually very impressed with myself, I'm in the top 30!

But that Log, is also very biased!! Cmac and his other fairy NH brothers continuously give each other rep points, in exchange for some sucky-sucky...

I generally only give cmac the negative rep...

I'm an international ligind, now who said I wouldn't amount to anything.

Well I still have my head but yes I don't mind comparing myself to Ned Stark.

Lol!

Here's an idea, how about we give everyone a Game Of Thrones ***le, for their rep points...

SigeSige can be Joffrey
Cmac can be Loras Tyrel

Oh The possibilities...

Lol!

Here's an idea, how about we give everyone a Game Of Thrones ***le, for their rep points...

SigeSige can be Joffrey
Cmac can be Loras Tyrel

Oh The possibilities...

Dude.... Theon.... Please!

And BG8 I like it when you neg me, you only ever do it when I outwit you!

Here... if you really care about rep and don't mind going a little to see it... go to Member list, organise by rep... its like TRF rankings.

I just did that and I thoroughly regret it now... I'm reminded of my place in the system...a crippled old hag peasant trying to peddle her goods to passing raandomers :p

Actually, if you were to divided reputation by posts, even some of the mighty would fall :p

I like this.

Shotgun Jon Snow, cos I'm a ******* who knows nothing.

I'd also like to let you all know that approximately 20% of the rep I give is to allow me to rep sigesige00. He's on a full bar of rep because of me!

Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon

Don't even care that he died, he's such a bloody lad.

Dude.... Theon.... Please!

And BG8 I like it when you neg me, you only ever do it when I outwit you!

Except that never happens stop living in your silly little land lad 'cause Winter is coming.

Oh and as my ******* son who I feel sorry for I'm a rep slut for Peat.

It's all coming out now.

Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon Robert Baratheon

Don't even care that he died, he's such a bloody lad.

Typical northerner modelling himself after a drunken wife beater...

I am a lowly 92nd... sigesige is beating me (he's in the 80s somewhere). Maybe I should start posting crazy rule changes and then everyone will love me :D

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed the sheer amount of random ****ty smileys we have on here?

Latest posts