• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation - bring back Repamania!

Yeah well I also have a funny thing that happens to me with this new rep system.

When you click on the rep star under a member's name, the box must appear where you choose if you agree or disagree with the post and where you add a comment, right?

Well I'm using Opera web browser and when I click on that star I have to scroll up and down over the page before that box appears.*weird*

Anyone else gets this?

Yeah well I also have a funny thing that happens to me with this new rep system.

When you click on the rep star under a member's name, the box must appear where you choose if you agree or disagree with the post and where you add a comment, right?

Well I'm using Opera web browser and when I click on that star I have to scroll up and down over the page before that box appears.*weird*

Anyone else gets this?

Nope, but then Opera is naff ;):rolleyes:

Come on now lads would ya give it a rep.

Eh, eh see what I did there, surely a zinger like that deserves some reps.

Just one box unticked on the permissions causes all this havoc. Well, there you go, enjoy!

Repamania returns to the mods!

*gives Sir Speedy the legdrop*

I've been repped a few times, but only two of them gave me rep points as the other people were new people, or people with no rep of their own :(

And you can't give it to someone else again until you give it to more than like 10 others :(

Bit strange that "Bullitt" is the only member with more than 1 green bar, he's got 4!

*smell a corrupt TRF admin*:D:D;);)