• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation rating

james5000

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Some people are a bit precious haha, we should have a right of reply on our reputation comments haha, just for a laugh.

TBH I wont give people bad rep marks, I just can't be bothered. I will give positive marks, if I think its worthy though.

What are your thoughts on reputation's in this forum, do you think they are accurate?

I see some people that make consistently good points with terrible reps, most noticeably probably Ranger.
There are people with good Reps that are straight nobs, I wont name, names.

*Quite new to this forum, so don't know whether some people used to be trolls or not

Last edited:
The system is fine (except how many points you get for a rep, it gets a bit over the top). I think ranger's rep is his own doing, as I'm pretty sure no one has really neg rep'd him (certainly not that much anyway) as he's one of the better posters.

The system is fine (except how many points you get for a rep, it gets a bit over the top). I think ranger's rep is his own doing, as I'm pretty sure no one has really neg rep'd him (certainly not that much anyway) as he's one of the better posters.

Oh true, didn't know you could do that. Reminds me of Infamous, good game.

I think ranger got one or two neg reps when there was the glitch that was making each rep worth 10,000s of points, so that skewed it a bit

I like to pretend you are all jedi apprentices with your lame green lightsabres and i'm darth maul up in hurr

I like to pretend you are all jedi apprentices with your lame green lightsabres and i'm darth maul up in hurr

...I'm kind of jelous now.

I'd ask people to negative rep me, but then I'd have to change my CV from "Hall of Famer On the Rugby Forum", and once that's gone, it's a fairly blank piece of paper.