• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Requests

Originally posted by woodie+May 29 2004, 09:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ May 29 2004, 09:11 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St_Helens_RLFC
@May 28 2004, 08:07 PM
Dom, my avatar won't work, no matter what I try.

If I try and upload it from my computer it says "upload failed" and if I try and do it from the source it says "not a valid file extension."

http://saints.merseyworld.com/images/Playe...lthorpe_wos.jpg
I cant upload an avatar nor upload pictures to posts.
<
[/b]
If you want, you can upload it to Rugbyforum.tk, and then get the url of it, and use it here.

Originally posted by JJ-+May 29 2004, 12:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ May 29 2004, 12:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by woodie@May 29 2004, 09:11 AM

If I try and upload it from my computer it says "upload failed" and if I try and do it from the source it says "not a valid file extension."

<
If you want, you can upload it to Rugbyforum.tk, and then get the url of it, and use it here. [/b]
Some sort of technical genius.
<

Originally posted by JJ-+May 29 2004, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ May 29 2004, 12:37 AM)</div>
Originally posted by woodie@May 29 2004, 09:11 AM

<
If you want, you can upload it to Rugbyforum.tk, and then get the url of it, and use it here. [/b]
I just registered there and cant upload there either. there isn't even an option to

I think the problem is the domain not being pointed to the site.. we have some problems getting it working, hopefully we can get it sorted, if not then it will be July before we can get the domain name back, and might have to think of another one

International Rugby League avatars, or at least GB,Aus & NZ ones would be nice. Also, if possible all 12 Super League teams avatars.

Requests only in here. I can't be bothered, your other crap will be deleted like I just deleted the rest of your posts

With the Otago NPC avator anychance it could be Blue and Gold instead of Black and White.

Originally posted by Dom@Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM
Requests only in here. I can't be bothered, your other crap will be deleted like I just deleted the rest of your posts
Who are you talking to?

Originally posted by Wally+Jul 3 2004, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jul 3 2004, 10:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dom
@Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM
Who are you talking to? [/b]
Ripper and I.

yeah, just realised I had forgotten that, created the forum in a bit of a rush, was halfway out the door

I agree though we would need a sensible moderator to stop it from plunging into silly *****ing.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 9 2004, 07:36 PM
I agree though we would need a sensible moderator to stop it from plunging into silly *****ing.
Or just exclude ripper
<

I dont post in the great debate very often

Only when I feel the need too mock the farceness of Leagues International Game or lack of

Latest posts