Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Anyone else watching this?
Exeter 3 - 3 Bristol atm, with 2 minutes to go of the first half,

Very hard to call who'll win, Exeter are doing well slowly working their way up the pitch, and their scrum is doing well, but then Bristol will get their hands on the ball and make 65m in one phase.
Bristol also had two almost-tries (one was a forward pass, the other was a lovely chip through, but an Exeter player got thier 1cm before the bristol)

FT:
Exeter 9 - 6 Bristol

Was expecting a lot more from this match tbh,
Hopefully the next leg will be more entertaining

We were naff. That's why we lost. For some reason our backs were insistent on throwing the ball around willy-nilly instead of playing simple rugby which was what the game needed. I think we got a bit complacent about the game, thinking we were going to win before the game started.

Positives are, we CAN score great tries as our back line has lots of pace and skill with ball in hand and we had parity up front where Exeter are probably better, certainly younger.

Still very confident to secure promotion.

Whoever the Bristol 11 was seemed to be the best player on the pitch by far, in my eyes, whenever he got the ball something happened, and he was everywhere in defence

Tom Arscott, he's a good player, has youth on his side although I think Tom (his brother who played full-back) has been better and far more consistent over the course of the season.

Latest posts