• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ridin' Dirty

O

O'Rothlain

I hadn't updated my car liscence plates since I moved and was pulled over last night. Unfortunately also, my driving liscence had been suspended (without my knowledge) because of an unpaid parking ticket in Oklahoma. Needless to say, I ended up in the slammer.
I'm a changed man...that's what hard time will do for you.

Anyone else with crap stories like this? I need to hear them so I can feel better.

I hadn't updated my car liscence plates since I moved and was pulled over last night. Unfortunately also, my driving liscence had been suspended (without my knowledge) because of an unpaid parking ticket in Oklahoma. Needless to say, I ended up in the slammer.

Anyone else with crap stories like this? I need to hear them so I can feel better.
[/b]

I was stuck in my car for 3 hours last night due to the entire road network being closed due to the winds.

And I didn't even have my usual emergency beef jerkey stash to eat as it had went out of date a few weeks before.

Did you revert to canabolism like in Alive?
[/b]

Just me in the car and there's not much eating to be had there.

It wasn't that bad once you turned your engine off and resigned yourself to the fact you were going to be there for a long time. I had a nice Radio4 comedy to listen to and then 5Live Sport.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46jbmW3eRwU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46jbmW3eRwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Luckily, this didn't happen to me.

[/b]
Did you get your wife to smuggle in drugs by swallowing little balloons?

When I was in Taiwan...
my mate and I went on a "discovery walk" around every single bar in town on our first day of the tour... we love the fact that this place has soo much alcohol and thought no one will give a crap... well, on the way to our planned " last watering hole of the night" a car swerve right in front of us, and 3 guys all flashing their badges and speaking in chinese!!! well, they got us in their car, brought us to the police station and when they realise that we're athletes, they let us go 3 hours later...

well, 4 days after the first incident...
I went all by myself to this Indonesian store in the taiwanese city, I thought i can get some traditional food... well I did get some and on the way home... police mistaken me for an illegal indonesian immigrant coz i cant show any papers! argh!!! well, my hotel key saved me! after staying at the county jail for a night....

hence my nickname as "convict" for the rest of the tour... and caused me plenty of **** at the fines' court..

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Did you get your wife to smuggle in drugs by swallowing little balloons?
[/b][/quote]
No, but I had my nephews dad with me (he's from sweeden) and the cop kept yelling that he was going to send his "ass back to Germany!" if he found any narcotics.

No, but I had my nephews dad with me (he's from sweeden) and the cop kept yelling that he was going to send his "ass back to Germany!" if he found any narcotics.
[/b]

Ha ha...outstanding

What a freakin' idiot that cop was. But I was cuffed and everything...it dislocated my shoulder, and threw-out my back.

that's pretty BS. Can't you complain about it and get that redneck ***** fired?

there is no quota, just keeping pace with your peers.. but if you don't have any complaints you aren't policing then are you?

I've never had to deal with complete ******** cops.. just suspicious cops.

Like when I was 16 I decided to wear flannel in a middle class suburb. That was smart.. It was like being a stereotypical criminal minority..

Man when did I get so PC?

What a freakin' idiot that cop was. But I was cuffed and everything...it dislocated my shoulder, and threw-out my back. [/b]

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_gFJJXLv28"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_gFJJXLv28" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Good Ole Police Brutality!!!

Latest posts