• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RL world XIII

G

gingergenius

makes enough sense.. I put it in this section cos I figured more people would come here.

but who would you lot pick?

Who would you pick meggsy?

It is kind of hard to pick when we're out of season.

1. Billy Slater
2. Brent Tate / Luke Williamson
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Israel Folau
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Scott Prince / Jonathan Thurston

8. Petero Civenoceiva
9. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Dallas Johnson
13. Michael Crocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 11 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I put it in this section cos I figured more people would come here.[/b]
Or maybe because your subconscious told you it would be the smart thing to do because the overwhelming majority of everybody's team (sound minded persons) would come from the NRL and Southern Hemisphere.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 11 2009, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. Billy Slater
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Israel Folau
6. Darren Lockyer

8. Petero Civenoceiva
9. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Dallas Johnson
13. Michael Crocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 11 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe because your subconscious told you it would be the smart thing to do because the overwhelming majority of everybody's team (sound minded persons) would come from the NRL and Southern Hemisphere.
[/b][/quote]

that was what i was getting at...

just saw a replay of Inglis' nutsness in the Centenery test... It reminded me of Berbatov.

btw of the recent converts to union (eg SBW, Gasnier), who would get in from that lot?

Wot? No Paul Wellens? The bestest player in the whole wide world*

*according to Eddie (where's my box of tissues, I need to knock a quick one out) Hemmings

I can't think of a single English back good enough to make a world XIII but I would have Jamie Peacock in there in the forwards.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 11 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
btw of the recent converts to union (eg SBW, Gasnier), who would get in from that lot?[/b]
At his best Sonny would however he is at his best approximately 2% of the time so I guess thats a No.

Gasnier would battle it out with Hodges with Gasnier likely to win, Tate/Williamson to be omitted and Hodges moving to the wing to let Gasnier play in the centres.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Feb 11 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. Billy Slater
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Israel Folau
6. Darren Lockyer

8. Petero Civenoceiva
9. Cameron Smith
10. Steve Price
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Dallas Johnson
13. Michael Crocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 11 2009, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Interesting that you pretty much picked the Kangaroo squad which just lost the World Cup...

No, I picked the QLD team. If the QLD team was the Australian team we would have won the RLWC easily...instead they decided to throw in some NSW players which upset the team chemistry.

You would have noticed also that Australia pretty much lost the game instead of NZ winning it, if you get what I mean. Our mistakes were unforgivable. I congratulate NZ though for being of such skill that they were able to capitalise upon our mistakes (something England couldn't do).

Who would your RL World XIII be freddy?

Latest posts