• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RLWC Game 11 USA vs Wales

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Surprising win by the USA over the Welsh.
What a tournament so far!!! First round games are always the best

So, the Australians living in USA/claiming heritage did the same as the Australians living in Italy/claiming heritage.
I swear this competition is designed to finally let Australian rugby players win something ;)

So, the Australians living in USA/claiming heritage did the same as the Australians living in Italy/claiming heritage.
I swear this competition is designed to finally let Australian rugby players win something ;)

There is a lot of controversy in American rugby league circles about the team, a lot of the news filtered up here about how some in thsoe circles were angry about how many heritage players were being used. There are threads on some league specific forums and some youtube vids on it.

I am sure that Tonga will beat Cook Islands. So USA will qualify for the last 8 before the last group game against Scotland.
Who will play in the last Scotland game? How many players does USA have? I hope that the team against Scotland will be very weak.

USA are on the verge of qualification. They won't rest anyone, there's no point. The next game they play will be the biggest in their short history.

Latest posts