• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rob Kearney

I have always been interested in his career. He's a very good player. He doesn't seem to care that much about attracting attention; a true rugby player.

********. Kearney is an attention machine.

Rob Kearney is definitely an attention seeker. He endorses everything and anything. He is extremely money hungry! He eats €50 notes for breakfast!!!

If anyone follows him on twitter, he's just that English bulldog,
Can't see him taking him to Australia/NZ/SA, maybe he'll stick around Ireland for the foreseeable future

Huh?

As to the other statement of the S14/15 losing all its best players. Um, no, all the regular starters for SA. Aus and NZ as well as the up-and-commers are playing in the league. For the most part it is the players that won't get a look in that move up North with a few exceptions.

Yeah, I was wondering what happened to Kearney; he single-handedly made our (Springbok) kick-and-chase 'tactic' obsolete and we were unable to respond. End 2009 that is.

Heaslip's been going on for ages about how he really wants an English Bulldog, and bought a puppy just before Xmas, and I was saying I can't see him moving because it'd be hard to take his dog with him
Long shot, but I want him to stick around the Magners :lol:

Heaslip's been going on for ages about how he really wants an English Bulldog, and bought a puppy just before Xmas, and I was saying I can't see him moving because it'd be hard to take his dog with him
Long shot, but I want him to stick around the Magners :lol:

Little Jay Z :lol:

Latest posts