• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rocky Elsom returns

it is if you're going to challenge everything everyone says and then backtrack when people call you on it..... do we really need to descend this thread into a you said she said back and forth.

The crux of it is Elsom played his comeback game last weekend, prior to that he'd been medically retired and only played a one of game for Toloun.

I only expressed myself in wrong way,because I wasn't updated and I didn't read all post,I repeat there is no need to make polemics

@goodnumber10 I saw you gave me negative reputation points,why don't you start also a petition to ban me from the forum ?

@goodnumber10 I saw you gave me negative reputation points,why don't you start also a petition to ban me from the forum ?

you asked a simple question and the answers were provided if you are going to continually challenge help when it is given, read the posts and think about what you are saying, nobodies having a go, but when people try to help you disagree with the true and correct answers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you wonder they get pis** off.

you asked a simple question and the answers were provided if you are going to continually challenge help when it is given, read the posts and think about what you are saying, nobodies having a go, but when people try to help you disagree with the true and correct answers.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you wonder they get pis** off.

I didn't challenge anyone,in last march I heard that Elsom started to be involved in Narbonne in management duties but looking at Narbonne website I didn't see anything about him and I thought he returned to play somewhere else,then I looked at Pro D2 official website I saw all his stats and found he's currently still there
I didn't follow french rugby so much and I thought he was already in Narbonne also as player but instead he was there only in management through another company but as player he was under contract with Toulon
That's all

Last edited:
In that case read the info we give you, as some of us actually know whats going on sometimes!!!!!!!!!! ( do you know what thought did)!!!!!!

In that case read the info we give you, as some of us actually know whats going on sometimes!!!!!!!!!! ( do you know what thought did)!!!!!!

You get out of bed the wrong side or looking for something to kick following FTD's injury and BE reckoning your season now in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not at all, just give correct and helpful answers to some people who then question your intelligence, but then again this is a forum and we cannot all be experts Tony!!!!!!!! and as far as FTD is concerned already on the road to recovery, you have to remember Montpellier is not only the centre of French and World rugby its also the medical centre of France with fantastic facilities........... and if all else fails bring on Ben Lucas ( Aussie played for the Reds plays 9,10,15)) who arrived on Mon evening and after talkking with Ben Mowen on Wed he said great player and could do really well for Montpellier during FTD absence. we may even keep him wait and see.
PS Do not listen to B E's Jibber Jabber, he only thinks he knows about Montpellier and he has to stop using all those Big Words trying to impress us not working!!!!!....Primrose will dump him!!!!!

............and as far as FTD is concerned already on the road to recovery, you have to remember Montpellier is not only the centre of French and World rugby its also the medical centre of France with fantastic facilities........... and if all else fails bring on Ben Lucas........

Your young guy........Salami...........is not doing too bad and one for the future!!

Jibber Jabber? Tell me you are watching Boston Legal....................brilliant and one of the judges was using that phrase the other night and not heard it for years...................

Salami i presume is Enzo Selponi, and yes he is a name for the future, did France under 20 and 21 when it existed and what is Boston legal???????????? never heard of it dont do tele unless its rugby, wild life snakes most of all

and for Good NO 10 what is Green Gold apart from the Aussie shirts??? if you need any info on Ben Mowen ask and maybe i could do an interview or whatever if you need something. Will see him Sat after the game .

How is Mowen going for ye there Gaston?

Is Elsom capable of getting up to a higher level again? Surely if so he'd have a good year or 2 in him

and for Good NO 10 what is Green Gold apart from the Aussie shirts??? if you need any info on Ben Mowen ask and maybe i could do an interview or whatever if you need something. Will see him Sat after the game .

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com

I do video analysis stuff for them, and i'm doing some player analysis stuff on the guys playing in France - Mowen was going to be my first player analysis article - so they can see what a mistake they made letting him go.

It's a bit of a work in progress right now, but once I know how the piece is shaping up I might ping you a couple of questions if that's ok?

Mowen could well be the signing of this season; at the moment very good if we can player manage him well with enough rest, inbetween playing time should be excellent, he has settled really quickly as he has a family of 3 soon to be 4 and he loves Montpellier so at the moment all is good. As far as Elsom goes he will probably do well in the Pro D2 for Narbonne but he is not super match fit yet and they are 2nd from bottom so he needs to find his game along with everyone else, but thanks for asking.

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com

I do video analysis stuff for them, and i'm doing some player analysis stuff on the guys playing in France - Mowen was going to be my first player analysis article - so they can see what a mistake they made letting him go.

It's a bit of a work in progress right now, but once I know how the piece is shaping up I might ping you a couple of questions if that's ok?

sounds very intersting, they certainly made a blunder letting him go but nobody is perfect, and if you need any info no problem i see him twice a week and can mail or phone if necessary. I presume you know we had Ben Lucas arrive last Mon, he was a school boy prodige for Australia so i was told, he has yet to get all the papers before he can play but it will not be long.

Mowen could well be the signing of this season; at the moment very good if we can player manage him well with enough rest, inbetween playing time should be excellent, he has settled really quickly as he has a family of 3 soon to be 4 and he loves Montpellier so at the moment all is good. As far as Elsom goes he will probably do well in the Pro D2 for Narbonne but he is not super match fit yet and they are 2nd from bottom so he needs to find his game along with everyone else, but thanks for asking.

Yea always liked Mowen for Brumbies. When they played Lions he was exceptional and has superb rugby brain. Glad he's gone for extra money and a club who'll appreciate him because while Brumbies like him Aussies national team never appreciated the good talent they had.

Has anyone got the game of Australia vs South Africa in Perth on 29th August 2009 during the 2009 Tri Nations. Rocky Elsom put in a massive dump/spear tackle on Bismarck du Plessis and no one ever picked up on it.

I remember at the 2011 World Cup semi final Kieran Read also put in a massive hit on Rocky

Last edited:

Latest posts