• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ronaldo signs to stay with Man United

S

Sw1fty

Dazzling Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo has signed a new five-year deal with Manchester United, the club announced on its Web site on Friday.

The announcement on www.manutd.com ends weeks of speculation that the 22-year-old winger was going to leave Old Trafford and join Real Madrid.

United manager Alex Ferguson said: "It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club. He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United's great players."

Ronaldo told the site: "I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay. I am very happy at the club and I want to win trophies and hopefully we will do that this season."

Yet another post from you that hasn't been attributed to it's rightful owner of intellectual property.

Please have it in quotes and provide a link to the original site :)

How bout I show you.

Sourced from REUTERS

The announcement on www.manutd.com ends weeks of speculation that the 22-year-old winger was going to leave Old Trafford and join Real Madrid.

United manager Alex Ferguson said: "It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club. He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United's great players."

Ronaldo told the site: "I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay. I am very happy at the club and I want to win trophies and hopefully we will do that this season."[/b]

Latest posts