• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 10: Blues v W.Force

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 14 2006, 11:22 PM
wheres this stapleton kid?....

Probably still a bit raw yet, plus I think he's been out most of the season with a knee injury.

f*** Luke McAlister is the man.

Tipoki is his own worst enemy, each year he's always getting suspended for something... or breaking his hands (damn I still find it funny how he tried to say he broke them in the gym)

Might be to late for a Semi's run, if only Nucifora wasn't so retarded at the start of the year. That Boric kid had a good game though.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 17 2006, 08:37 AM
Tipoki is his own worst enemy, each year he's always getting suspended for something... or breaking his hands (damn I still find it funny how he tried to say he broke them in the gym)
after last seasons npc, tupoki became one of my favorite players. it sucks how he cant go 4games without punching someone. he simply never will be in the black jersery because of it. even if he was 25, not 30.

you can atleast spell his freckin name right!!!!!!!

its TI-PO-KEY

tipokey!

mauger also has been playing well so far this season so tipoki would have had a tough time getting the spot and also mcAlister is in good form too.

proabbly won't make the semis but the blues can try and win as many of their last games as possible

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 17 2006, 07:50 AM
you can atleast spell his freckin name right!!!!!!!

its TI-PO-KEY

tipokey!
Actually Ripper spelt it right its TIPOKI

I always thought it was Tipoke

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 17 2006, 10:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Apr 17 2006, 08:37 AM
after last seasons npc, tupoki became one of my favorite players. it sucks how he cant go 4games without punching someone. he simply never will be in the black jersery because of it. even if he was 25, not 30. [/b]
Didn't he get suspended towards the end of last years Super 12?

yeah, i belive it was against a australian team, when the blues had a line break, and he along with another center and wing were on support play, and a opposition defender illegally tackling him so he punched him in the mouth to fend him off.

that still ****** me off. he was defending himself. the ref didnt pick it up, and it was cited after the game. if the oppositon player wasnt illigally tackling him he wouldnt of been punched. its BULLSHIT! and dont get me started on ali williams rucking that pansy mccaw. what a bunch of flower sniffers the rugby union has turned out to be. pinetree will be discrased.

Latest posts