• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 10: Blues v W.Force

The Force team is:

1. Gareth Hardy 2. Brendan Cannon 3. David Fitter 4. John Welborn 5. Nathan Sharpe © 6. David Pusey 7. Matt Hodgson 8. Scott Fava 9. Matt Henjak 10. James Hilgendorf 11. Digby Ioane 12. Haig Sare 13. Josh Graham 14. Gavin DeBartolo 15. Cameron Shepherd 16. Tai McIsaac 17. Angus Scott 18. Luke Doherty 19. Tim Davidson 20. Chris O'Young 21. Scott Daruda 22. Brock James

Staniforth suspended

Originally posted by nik@Apr 12 2006, 08:28 PM
blues squad....some intresting selections...

15. Brent Ward, 14. Isa Nacewa, 13. Ben Atiga, 12. Rua Tipoki, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Luke McAlister, 9. John Senio, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Troy Flavell, 5. Anthony Boric, 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Saimone Taumoepeau. Res: 16. Tim Dow, 17. Tony Woodcock, 18. Ali Williams, 19. Onosai'I Tololima, 20. Junior Poluleuligaga, 21. Tasesa Lavea, 22. Doug Howlett.
Nacewa on the wing... what idiot made that call...
Thats like stupid... I'm gonna wait until I've done my research BUT IF THATS A FACT THEN WHAT IDIOT IS IN CHARGE OF THE BLUES?

Screw Lavea... putting in a 1st5 that hasn't played a full 80 (even against a second string side) and putting one that has (for the past two games) on the wing...

It's just a reminder for every Kiwi that can work out that 1 and 1 makes 2 should leave home as soon as possible.

Howlett's on the bench for f&*k's sake.. WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKEEEERS

Right then... the team hasn't been announced on allblacks.com so therefore I don't believe it.

i wouldnt be suprised if thats the line up...

necewa is a useful winger aswell

The Blues finally get their collective sh&t together and then they do this.... look at the team mate... look at the bench for f&*k's sake... that's a lot of faith in McAllwayshurt....

I'm not going to say I hope Blues lose till I see the team on allblacks.com

come on now...its just the force minus anything to do with jedi powers..so we should be ok

Originally posted by Dumbo+Apr 12 2006, 10:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-nik
@Apr 12 2006, 08:28 PM
blues squad....some intresting selections...

15. Brent Ward, 14. Isa Nacewa, 13. Ben Atiga, 12. Rua Tipoki, 11. Joe Rokocoko, 10. Luke McAlister, 9. John Senio, 8. Nick Williams, 7. Daniel Braid, 6. Troy Flavell, 5. Anthony Boric, 4. Greg Rawlinson, 3. John Afoa, 2. Keven Mealamu, 1. Saimone Taumoepeau. Res: 16. Tim Dow, 17. Tony Woodcock, 18. Ali Williams, 19. Onosai'I Tololima, 20. Junior Poluleuligaga, 21. Tasesa Lavea, 22. Doug Howlett.
Nacewa on the wing... what idiot made that call...
Thats like stupid... I'm gonna wait until I've done my research BUT IF THATS A FACT THEN WHAT IDIOT IS IN CHARGE OF THE BLUES?

Screw Lavea... putting in a 1st5 that hasn't played a full 80 (even against a second string side) and putting one that has (for the past two games) on the wing...

It's just a reminder for every Kiwi that can work out that 1 and 1 makes 2 should leave home as soon as possible.

Howlett's on the bench for f&*k's sake.. WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNKKKKKKEEEERS [/b]
You remind me of two Muldoon quotes for some strange reason.

“New Zealanders who emigrate to Australia raise the IQ of both countries"

"New Zealand was colonized initially by those Australians who had the initiative to escape"

It IS an Aussie coach who makes the choices remember.

Although Nacewa is more then capable of playing on the wing. Not a fan of Braid though, Onosai'I Tololima impressed me last week.

Head to Head:
Blues: 1 - Saimone Taumoepeau, 2 - Keven Mealamu (Captain), 3 - John Afoa, 4 - Greg Rawlinson, 5 - Anthony Boric, 6 - Troy Flavell, 7 - Daniel Braid, 8 - Nick Williams, 9 - John Senio, 10 - Luke McAlister, 11 - Joe Rokocoko, 12 - Rua Tipoki, 13 - Ben Atiga, 14 - Isa Nacewa, 15 - Brent Ward.
Reserves: 16 - Tim Dow, 17 - Tony Woodcock 18 - Ali Williams, 19 - Onosa'i Tololima Auva'a, 20 - Junior Poluleuigaga, 21 - Tasesa Lavea, 22 - Doug Howlett.

Force: 1 - Gareth Hardy, 2 - Brendan Cannon, 3 - David Fitter, 4 - John Welborn, 5 - Nathan Sharpe (Captain), 6 - David Pusey, 7 - Matt Hodgson, 8 - Scott Fava, 9 - Matt Henjak, 10 - James Hilgendorf, 11 - Digby Ioane, 12 - Haig Sare, 13 - Josh Graham, 14 - Gavin DeBartolo, 15 - Cameron Shepherd.
Reserves: 16 - Tai McIsaac, 17 - Angus Scott, 18 - Luke Doherty, 19 - Tim Davidson, 20 - Chris O'Young, 21 - Scott Daruda, 22 - Brock James.
-------------------------------------------------
Still think it's not that smart playing Nacewa on the wing (I'm sure he can play the position) but for team building - **** like that's just not on... but it's up to the coaches... so there you go.

As for you Ripper boy... got back to your history books again and see what was happening in NZ around the period that Sir Piggy made that comment... NZ was losing all it's qualified tradesman in a exodus to Australia due to tax crap and racial crap that was delivered by a incompetent government.
Today the exodus still continues due to another incompetent government not being able to work with industry to provide adequate jobs for it's people.

Australia>NZ when it comes to financial opportunities.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 10 2006, 07:33 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM
Im a little cry baby that has no f#@king clue what i'm talking about.
Thats true

Force is getting better every week, we just dont know how to close out a game yet.

I think we'll push the Blues all the way........ it'll be close. [/b]
I actuallly do know what I am talking because i actually watch the blues play which you obvioulsy don't. I also watched the npc and went to a lot of auckland games so I am more than qualifed to speak on the blues thank-you very much.

you however are not otherwise you would know that this backline is awesome and also that nacewa can play any position from 10-15.

the force are last on the table for a reason. if they come within 12 points of the blues i will eat my words. just look at who the blues have on the bench an all black winger. if you think the force even have a chance you are dreaming

Originally posted by Dumbo@Apr 13 2006, 11:50 AM
As for you Ripper boy... got back to your history books again and see what was happening in NZ around the period that Sir Piggy made that comment... NZ was losing all it's qualified tradesman in a exodus to Australia due to tax crap and racial crap that was delivered by a incompetent government.
Today the exodus still continues due to another incompetent government not being able to work with industry to provide adequate jobs for it's people.

Australia>NZ when it comes to financial opportunities.
Muldoon > You.

I say bring back the Dawn Raids, ANZUS and Muldoon.

Originally posted by esoj+Apr 13 2006, 03:10 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 10 2006, 07:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Apr 10 2006, 05:06 PM
Im a little cry baby that has no f#@king clue what i'm talking about.

Thats true

Force is getting better every week, we just dont know how to close out a game yet.

I think we'll push the Blues all the way........ it'll be close.
I actuallly do know what I am talking because i actually watch the blues play which you obvioulsy don't. I also watched the npc and went to a lot of auckland games so I am more than qualifed to speak on the blues thank-you very much.

you however are not otherwise you would know that this backline is awesome and also that nacewa can play any position from 10-15.

the force are last on the table for a reason. if they come within 12 points of the blues i will eat my words. just look at who the blues have on the bench an all black winger. if you think the force even have a chance you are dreaming [/b]
You said Nacewa was better than any back in the Force ......... your an idiot

I never said the Force would win this week i said i think they can keep up with the Blues for most of the match.

. nacewa is better than entire force backline enough said there. the blues would have to play their worst game ever to lose this one
[/b]

A typical jose post

the only real problem with the lineup is atinga at 13. the smart thing would have been to put necawa there, to give him more ball, and howlett on the wing.

Force are very lucky to be only 17 points down at half-time. They are looking very vulnerable.

Half Time 20-3 Blues

The Force game was over the minute Tipoke king hit Hilgendorf and got away with it.

No Staniforth no Hilgendorf no Mackay no Pelesasa no-chance!

We now have Australias answer to Lavea, Brock James and Scott Daruda on....lol.

39 - 8 Full time. The Force were lucky the score didn't blow out further than it did. Blues should have had 50 points past them

10.James
11.Sare
12.Daruda
13.Graham

These guys will never get a game next year once we get our injured players back.

Blues look so much better with Mcalister at 10,he had a great game.

Latest posts