• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 10: Cats v Sharks

D

Dumbo

Cats (ranked 13th, second to last) take on the Sharks (equal 9th) in Jo’berg. Both teams will be looking for points on the board while us spectators will be hoping for some **** kicking, dummy spitting action packed rugby.

The Coastal Sharks will be far too good for the Gauteng Cats. I predict another 5 points will be added to the Sharks tally and move them further up the log.

Not sure of the prediction myself, but would really like to see a good old fashioned 15 on 15 punch up (not that I condone violence, I just get off on it).

Sharks by 1000, Cats are pathetic with no heart and no motivation I wish they would get relegated bring in the Spears, at least they might show some pride in their jersey.

Stormer. either you are an idiot, either you are a kaffer! Nimrod (even if you are from Kaapstad, i don`t think you are a kaffer), Spears are lame, their whole existance is based on the distruction of S14 teams, not to mention they suck pretty bad! Whete the fark is rugby played in that district anyway?

Huh, it shows you are a Stormer ! Don`t complain that whole SA hates you (in rugby terms of course) . Dumb liberal!

Easy Tigers... help me out - who are these spear chuckers?
I think this if your on he bottom then your out of the Super 14 is crap.
NZ has 5 sides... Aus has 4, SA has 5... and they are all franchises, wouldn't that mean that you'd stick with the Franchise? From the outside looking in the Cats are going to get shafted out of the comp... why? why not just draught players into the franchise?

Please explain...

In short, there was a proposal that Spears, a new so called franchise from Eastern South Cape to join S14 by taking the place of the last SA franchise! This is bull, there is no rugby, no tradition whatsoever! It`s like you try to promote rugby in Swatziland or Lesotho!

Fortunately this is not going to happen! Spears, the new intended franchise to be are worse than any SA team ! Imagine a bunch of inadequate low life kaffers trying to form a team?

Ok.... you better clear this up for me as well... what’s your definition of a kaffer?

Head to Head:
Cats: 15 Conrad Jantjes, 14 Ashwin Willemse, 13 Grant Esterhuizen, 12 Wayne Julies, 11 Jaque Fourie, 10 André Pretorius, 9 Enrico Januarie, 8 Ernst Joubert, 7 Gerhard Mostert, 6 Wikus van Heerden (captain), 5 Willem Stoltz, 4 KleinJan Tromp, 3 Marius Hurter, 2 Lukas van Biljon, 1 Pietman van Niekerk.
Replacements: 16 Delarey du Preez, 17 Lawrence Sephaka, 18 Gordon Gilfillan, 19 Gerhard Vosloo, 20 Jano Vermaak, 21 Doppies la Grange, 22 Earl Rose.

Sharks: 15 Percy Montgomery, 14 Odwa Ndungane, 13 Adrian Jacobs, 12 Andries Strauss, 11 Henno Mentz, 10 Tony Brown, 9 Ruan Pienaar, 8 AJ Venter, 7 Jacques Botes, 6 Warren Britz, 5 Johann Muller, 4 Johan Ackermann, 3 BJ Botha, 2 John Smit (captain), 1 Deon Carstens .
Replacements: 16 Bismarck du Plessis, 17 Heinke van der Merwe, 18 Albert van den Berg, 19 Keegan Daniel, 20 Scott Mathie, 21 Bradley Barritt, 22 JP Pietersen
------------------------------------------------------
Also looking forward to this one!

Sharks 24 - 3 Cats, Half Tyd!!! Cats are going to get another 50 points scored against them.

LOL @ the crowd at Ellis Park. More Sharks supporters then Cats supporters. I always knew it would occur.

Certainly not the finest game of Rugby, but it’s 5 points on the log for the Sharks.

36 - 8.

Latest posts