• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11. Brumbies/Lions

D

Dumbo

The Brumbies and Stormers get to sit this round out.
What a surprise the Brumbies are turing out to be late in the season, wonder if they've left it a bit to late?

The Brumbies and Stormers get to sit this round out.
What a surprise the Brumbies are turing out to be late in the season, wonder if they've left it a bit to late?
[/b]

I think you mean Lions

Brumbies have destiny in their own hands atm. They play the Force and Highlanders two of the threats for their number 4 spot.

Well spotted that man, was just seeing if anyone actualy reads the rants... nah - whoops.
The Brumbies will most probably only sitting in the top four till the Chiefs take on the Force or when Bulls take on the Stormers.

i've heard a lot of people say that the Super q4 has been **** this year, after last week I'm not so sure, plenty of tries... it's looking like it will be a shitfight for forth spot on the ladder.

Exciting stuff.

It's awesome to see the Brumbies back. Although it does have me worried. When they play well, Australia plays well. And in RWC year, I'm extremely worried!

Well at least the lions won't lose this week B)
The Brumies is back and they are playing great rugby
at the moment;I like this team with players like :cheers:
Julien Huxley;Ashley Cooper;Jonny Twake :lol:
Hope Huxley will play for the wallabies he is outstanding :D

Welcome on board Huckleberry, always good to see more South Africans join the forum.

Huxley would be handy at fullback, his kicking is the best in the country and his running game is starting to click. With Latham out this is his best chance.

Huxley would be handy at fullback, his kicking is the best in the country and his running game is starting to click. With Latham out this is his best chance.
[/b]
Probably his only chance...

I'd be trying to clone Sheppard and play him on both wings and fullback.
Sure he's not a kiwi? B)

Lets also not forget that Adam Ashley-Cooper has been tremendous at fullback also for the Brumbies.

Adam Ashley-Cooper also plays good on the centre position he is fast and strong. :D :) :D :) :D :)

Latest posts