• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11: W.Force v Crusaders

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 21 2006, 11:26 AM
it is rugby so anything is possible
Yep.....just like Rugby2006....I have a freind who is so good on the game....he rarely loses and he like NEVER loses with England at Twickenham.

Anyway I chose Ireland to play against him at Twickers.....now I know Ireland has BOD but he is not a whole team....he does need to get the ball....

I dominated so much possesion during that game that everyone watcing was so shocked! Can't put our finger on it why this happened in that one game where England were like Samoa.....score.....28-7 to Ireland.

My mate is so good he never loses this badly even if he has a bad team.....

Rugby......on a given day there are always upsets

yes they are upset but the crusaders would have to play really badly to lose to the force. an upset could happen for sure but I would say it is unlikely

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 21 2006, 02:02 PM
yes they are upset but the crusaders would have to play really badly to lose to the force. an upset could happen for sure but I would say it is unlikely
Thats no consolation for the AB's of the '99 semifinal...........

I know but well the dam french can play dam well at times.

and don't forget for all those that are keen that the u19 world cup final is on at 4am on tv3 which is just a few hours after this game will finish.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Apr 21 2006, 02:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Apr 21 2006, 02:02 PM
Thats no consolation for the AB's of the '99 semifinal........... [/b]
But this is different.

This isn't France vs New Zealand, it more resembles Japan vs New Zealand.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Apr 21 2006, 04:48 AM
One thing for certain....the Force will be more geed up for this game than any other game this year....so expect to see the best of the Force for '06 this weekend....
The problem with that statement is that the Force are missing 8 of there best 22, 7 starters and 1 bench player........ i challenge any team to play there best game of the season with that kind of injury list.

Angus Scott knows the Wallaby front row isn't a certainty for the usual incumbents....so he will scrummage like a man possesed in this game[/b]

But even Angus Scott will know that he has absolutely no chance of making the Wallabies squad.... even if he scored 10 tries and got 15 tight heads..........did you mean to say Gareth Hardy?

Matt Hodgson did well against George Smith in Round one.[/b]

George Smith was named man of the match in round 1, that doesn't bode to well for Matt.

I'm not a cynic ,i agree that anything can happen in rugby and i'm tipping it to be closer than most in this thread have suggested.......i just wouldn't put any money on this one.

But this is different.

This isn't France vs New Zealand, it more resembles Japan vs New Zealand.[/b]

Or the Blues v Waratahs

lol so true.

I think some other teams have had quite a few injuries this year not sure if they had 8 out though. brumbies have had injury problems so too the hurricanes and highlanders. teams do struggle with injury but even if the force were at full strength they would still get owned by the crusaders and almost any other team in the comp

20 - 8 force half time

wtf whats going on? what parrallel universe am i in? wheres quin? (the sliders guy)

Someone please tell me they had money on the Force!
Force are leading at half time 20 odd to 8... biggest upset of thte Super 14 looming...

Truth you should have been there!

Disappointing.

They scored a try that once... I was so sure.

I was hoping the Force would win that in the end.

well force played well but just not good enough. ref had a shocker as well some strange calls in the game. especially one that I guess ultimately cost the crusaders the win. they got penalised for an offside when they were all easily on side. without those 3 points that the force were gifted the crusaders win the game.

i am gutted, the force were so unlucky and deserved to win. there work at the scrums were awesome, but there retaining work from the restarts ultimately gave the crusaders possession way too often. Although it was a draw im sure this will give the force alot of confidence going into there last few games, and hopefully theyll pick up a win.

unlucky lads.

Robbed!!!

But well played boys ,im so proud of ya :bravo:

Now can someone give me that refs home address ...

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 22 2006, 02:37 AM
Robbed!!!

But well played boys ,im so proud of ya :bravo:

Now can someone give me that refs home address ...
I think the crusaders are looking it up and geroge abyou's as well

I can't believe the video referee ruled a no try. I was so shocked. It was heart wrenching to see the boys on the sideline go on when they thought they'd won, twice.

Latest posts