• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13: Bulls v Blues

D

Dumbo

Match 1 of the Round.
The mighty Bulls (ranked 4th on the ladder) take on the wobbly Blues (ranked 2nd) in Pretoria.
Looking forward to this one, both teams should go into this game with a positive attitude.
The Bulls will want this to secure their semi’s spot and the Blues will want to get back on track to keep the confidence up before the semi’s (think that the Blues will be there).

Which way is this one going? Not sure but think the Blues could take this one out by a good margin.

The Bulls are really tough to beat at home. The Blues would have to play really well to beat a slick Bulls outfit.

Hopefully the Blues give Toeava more go-forward ball, and not keep it tight so many times when so close to the line.

Hopefully the Blues don't see Habana scoring a try from a kick-off again.

My heart tells me the Blues will win, but my brain tells me its the Bulls :(

The Bulls are really tough to beat at home. The Blues would have to play really well to beat a slick Bulls outfit.

Hopefully the Blues give Toeava more go-forward ball, and not keep it tight so many times when so close to the line.

[/b]

The Blues should have given Ice more ball against the Stormers, maybe then the outcome would have been diffirent. The Bulls will need to watch him.

I remember that try, I was there!

After the Lions match I think the Bulls have a better idea of what they need to do, the focus will be continuity. The backline is firing better and there's no changes to the team going into this match. Defensively it will be a tight game, Bulls discipline will be the deciding factor

If this game was played in Auckland you had to agree with Dumbo that the Blues should win this with a comfortable margin, if you consider the Bulls away stats, but the Bulls at home in Loftus it is a different kettle of fish, with the BLues coming of two losses against Saffa franchises my money is firmly on the home team.

Fortress Loftus will prevail, the Bulls will be too strong at home, unlucky blues

After the way the Blues performed the last 2 weeks, I doubt whether they`ll get anywhere in this game unless they get back to their early form. After last week, not being able to dictate terms to the Stormers light 5, I just can`t see them doing the business at Loftus. And if Nucifora wants to have a little whinge, uhm sorry rant about the physicality of SA opponents, I reckon that he ain`t seen the Bulls at home yet. Tough ******** to crack at home.

Add to that the altitude factor- last week`s game was at sea level- and the Blues` record at Loftus(only 1 win in Super rugby, be it S10,S12 or S14), and I know who I`m gonna tip here. Bulls to take it by 10+

En Bul, ag shame, ek`s jammer vir jou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ph_mandela1.jpg
-En a jy Bull,jy moet a minder lelike praat,jy moet a minder lelike praat!!!!!!!!!! :lol2tn:

n Grappie julle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart says the Blues but my head says the Bulls. So I'll go with my heart and say the Blues will prevail.

Blues by 8.

My Head says if McAlister is back and is at least at 70% of his prowess it will be a massacre... although if Nucifora starts him off the bench he will found washed up in the shark infested South African beaches.

My Heart says to all you who are picking the Bulls to go suck a goat.

[/b]

I bet Habana will score a try against the Blues, he is an amazing player to me and runs at an incredible speed. But I think it won't be enough for the Bulls, even though it will be tight, thrilling match.

Blues to win by 12

Is it the same Blues supporters who were tipping the Blues for 15+ wins over the Sharks and the Stormers making these confident assurances of victory at Fortress Loftus?

lol BokMagic..

Who are the 'confident' Blues supporters? I don't think any are confident, most are just hopeful of a victory. We have the players to do it, but the past 2 weeks have been kak.

If the Sharks can turn around their two successive losses to the Brumbies and the Force, you just don't know what will happen with the Blues.

lol BokMagic..

Who are the 'confident' Blues supporters? I don't think any are confident, most are just hopeful of a victory. We have the players to do it, but the past 2 weeks have been kak.

If the Sharks can turn around their two successive losses to the Brumbies and the Force, you just don't know what will happen with the Blues.
[/b]

Bulls will prevail... They just a dam good team and i dont think the Blues have the forwards to match them

Who remembers Habanas Tri last time against the blues We will be entertained this weekend

BULLS 32 Blues 18

GO BULLE GO

Blues - 15 George Pisi, 14 Doug Howlett, 13 Isaia Toeava, 12 Sam Tuitupou, 11 Rudi Wulf, 10 Isa Nacewa, 9 Steve Devine, 8 Jerome Kaino, 7 Daniel Braid, 6 Angus Macdonald, 5 Troy Flavell ©, 4 Greg Rawlinson, 3 John Afoa, 2 Keven Mealamu, 1 Tony Woodcock.
Subs: 16 Derren Whitcombe, 17 Nick White, 18 Ali Williams, 19 Justin Collins, 20 Taniela Moa, 21 David Holwell, 22 Anthony Tuitavake.

lol, STUFFED is all I can say.
This will be a good test for Rawlinson and Flavell. If they can step up here, I'm sure they'll get a tick next to their name for All Black selection.

Latest posts